What costumes are you working on?

The ultimate goal here is to have FemShep Mass Effect N7 armor done by the end of this year... I've never made foam armor in all my years of cosplaying, and since I'm taking a year off from conventions, I figured I'd take it nice and slow to learn and perfect it.
But in the meantime... I'm working on a Mass Effect M-6 Carnifax pistol made out of layered foamcore board to kinda get the creative juices flowing and occupy my time while I wait to acquire funds to be able to do what I need to do to START the armor. I don't think it looks too terrible so far, lol.
I plan on making another one out of EVA and craft foam so I can sand and round out the handle, and make tweaks here and there to the pattern. I also plan on making a foam Viper sniper rifle... or fixing the one I already have that my dad made for me years ago out of a modified Nerf.
gun.jpggun22.jpg

I am currently making historical costume from 13th century. My reference are grave goods, clothing and jewellery pieces found from grave number 6 in Kekomaki.
Fabrics are hand loomed and hand dyed with original pigments. All jewellery is hand made from original materials. All trims are hand woven with original way and hand dyed yarns. Colors may vary from original, since there is only limited amount of information. There has been brown and blue. That is certain. Shoes are hand made. Patters for some missing (no remains) parts have been borroved from graves 1 and 5 and belt and mittens from 100km a way.
I still need new shoes from self hand tanned leather, 2 pendants has to be engraved ready and apron needs spiral pattern made of 3500 pieces of 2x2mm size bronze spirals. I also have to make carved steel stamp that I can use for stamping thin sterling silver plates for neck collar. These plates should also be gilded. Huoh... Still new skils that I have to learn!:confused But it is fun! :)

iron age qown2.jpgkuva-1-680px1.jpgkorut1.jpgIMG_7624.JPGIMG_8147.JPG

Last edited:
I'm currently working on Sally (Nightmare before Christmas) and upgrading my Spider Splicer Cosplay. But, I am really excited to start my next few projects which is going to be vault dweller/ sole survivor, Prompto, and upgrading my Vincent Valentine costume.

Meagan -- HYPH8

Currently working on my White-Maned Lynel (LOZ: BOTW) costume!

I got one prop weapon formed, and later today I will be building a duct tape dummy of myself so I can use that to start building the base of the body.

Since this will be a huge build (at least for me anyways), this will be my only one for now.

I would love to make the other Lynels too, if I succeed at this one.

Now I are working in my Skyrim battle mague for MontevideoComic.
Past week I finished dragon priest masks in plastic, now I are working in the tunic and some accesories.
18402731_1908138799470764_4712546455856406067_n.jpg18222187_1908138792804098_550127340438796335_n.jpg18300858_1908138782804099_6743012885931816268_n.jpg

I'm working on episode viii Kylo, Boba Fett, Jango Fett, Snowtrooper, and re-gathering my Indy gear. All at the same time...... (Because I'm a loser with no friends[emoji38] )

sent from the cockpit of SLAVE I

Finished glueing all the pieces on my Anovos Stormtrooper kit. Now I'm moving into installing all the strapping. Here is the back plate drilled out for brackets

IMG_4182.JPG

Sean

I've got four costumes on my list to get done for DragonCon:
21st Century Doctor Who Fangirl
Bitch Planet inmate
Star Trek Fangirl
Tenth Doctor (Kimono)

But first I need the space to work on them! Cleaning and organizing is so boooooring!

Currently resting after finishing (or close enough) costumes for WHOlanta and MomoCon. Next up are:

Better mask for The Invisible Man (Me too, Pumpkinhead!)
Allan Quatermain from League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
An uncertain cluster of Steampunk costumes, e.g. Western Steampunk (like Wild Wild West)
Cigarettes and brass (gold) knuckles for Constantine
Bigger gun for Men In Black
Fleece collar and mask (or better makeup) for Thomas Kincade Brannigan from Doctor Who -- "Gridlock"

I'm thinking about (but not yet building):

T1000
Captain Beatty from Fahrenheit 451
and maybe a Child Detection Agency field suit

No guarantees about how much of this actually gets done!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back