What costumes are you working on?

For my 1st ever build, I went simple. Made a Little Merle arm for Halloween.

Presently working on a Terminator costume for the show this weekend in NC

Working on updating my Red Hood with some new gear.
I'm putting together a Winter Soldier build that I'm super excited about.
Also, I'm planning on trying to put together a Melinda May outfit for my girlfriend.

I made one in case you need help. It folds up into a suitcase and everything.

My friend and I are making Jaegers

As of halloween they're at about 70% done:
9wr7ncZ.jpg

Currently I've got the fans and parts coming and am working on how to make the hands move and transform into a plasma cannon...thinking of 3d printing it all, if that'll be cheaper than casting it...

I am currently building Aliens Colonial Marine armor and a Boba Fett/Mandelorian kit. These are my first serious attempts at all this. I threw a Comedian costume together for this past Dragon-Con with some duct tape, a Krispy creme box and stuff i had around the house.

Just finished my Umbrella Corps Centurion from Resident Evil: Apocalypse.

You can view my w.i.p thread here: http://www.therpf.com/f24/umbrella-corps-centurion-197791/

Majority of the costume is still on the mannequin. Gonna suit up this weekend and snap some photos of myself wearing it.

Next step is to continue working on my X-wing pilot costume for the Rebel Legion. I have all the components except for the
arm tools which I will be ordering sometime in the near future. Gotta long ways to go on this costume, as I got off to a slow
start on it while finishing up my Umbrella Centurion.

I'm currently working a Uk chewbacca.

I'm over the halfway mark on the latch hooking of the shirt and trousers.

The mask is complete, which i'm really pleased on its outcome after four/five month grafting.

comes with mechanical opening mouth and lip mech, and ive put a fan in to keep things a bit cooler.

Here are some pics and vids

Firstly I re edited the trilogy for reference purposes

heres the second version of the sculpt

the snarl mech

some pics of the finished mask

2DD83030-6F7E-436D-81FE-F3C53AA4D3E9_zps5xwuftiq.jpg

E5354408-B806-451D-91E0-3A63B033A1FD_zps1ghwwffe.jpg

13B45FF3-9AF0-4EE9-9372-F9A7EF6ADDD7_zpst8bemj5e.jpg

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
By Convention:
Sakura Con - Green Arrow (New 52), possibly Arkham Origins Batman

SDCC - Jack Frost (Rise of the Guardians), Man of Steel Superman, Man of Steel Wonder Woman (for a friend), Batman (for son), Sterling Archer, Flash (for brother)

Dragon Con - Red Hood (New 52), Green Lantern

NYCC - Damian Wayne (for son), Talia Al Ghul (for wife), Armored Wonder Woman (for wife)

Just for fun - Aquaman, WW2 Captain America, Peggy Carter (for friend), Bucky - Winter Soldier (for brother)

2015 - Dardevil, Elektra (for wife), Catwoman (for wife)

Daft Punk Thomas, Boba Fett ROTJ, and I'd like to start working on an Iron Man Mk 7 soon.

I'm starting to get frustrated by how long the process is taking and that the weather is not cooperating.

I'm working on:
Winter Soldier
Falcon
Capt. America Stealth
Man of Steel

I am only making 2 more Ironman suits and then calling that quits!

By Convention:
Sakura Con - Green Arrow (New 52), possibly Arkham Origins Batman

SDCC - Jack Frost (Rise of the Guardians), Man of Steel Superman, Man of Steel Wonder Woman (for a friend), Batman (for son), Sterling Archer, Flash (for brother)

Dragon Con - Red Hood (New 52), Green Lantern

NYCC - Damian Wayne (for son), Talia Al Ghul (for wife), Armored Wonder Woman (for wife)

Just for fun - Aquaman, WW2 Captain America, Peggy Carter (for friend), Bucky - Winter Soldier (for brother)

2015 - Dardevil, Elektra (for wife), Catwoman (for wife)

That is one hell of a line up.
New 52 green arrow and the flash are the two I'd like to see.
I've also never seen a good Jack frost yet. POWER to ya

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Wrapping up my Cerby armor hopefully this month, building a customized Commander Shepard armor set, and starting a Dash Rendar costume (my first sewing project...). I'd like to have a Destiny costume to wear by the time SDCC rolls around, and there's an idea in my head for a Titanfall pilot that's still shaking itself out.

In between all that, I've got a half dozen weapons I'll working on and possibly something for the wifey.

Wrapping up my Cerby armor hopefully this month, building a customized Commander Shepard armor set, and starting a Dash Rendar costume (my first sewing project...). I'd like to have a Destiny costume to wear by the time SDCC rolls around, and there's an idea in my head for a Titanfall pilot that's still shaking itself out.

In between all that, I've got a half dozen weapons I'll working on and possibly something for the wifey.

Sdcc badges are going to be pretty much first come first serve for the first three hours they release online sale.
My best friend some how got pre registration for his badge this year, I'm probably not going to be able to snag a badge.
But I'm looking forward to sac comic con in March for my spidey build. =)

Sdcc badges are going to be pretty much first come first serve for the first three hours they release online sale.
My best friend some how got pre registration for his badge this year, I'm probably not going to be able to snag a badge.
But I'm looking forward to sac comic con in March for my spidey build. =)

Yeah, SDCC ticket sales have been a PITA since they went to the new system. With any luck it won't be as bad this year...But I say that every year...

Wondercon Anaheim is in 3 months and they haven't released any info on tickets for that either. I'm guessing there's all kinds of kinks in the ticketing system still.

Didn't know about the Sacramento Con...May have to drive up and check it out.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back