What costumes are you working on?

Fionna from Adventure Time; it's almost done, wearing it to C2E2 on friday!

8645976350_4bbf00d6ff.jpg

I'm currently working on a Halo 4 Master Chief, a Mk VI Iron Man and the Witch King of Angmar from Lord of the Rings. Plan is to have the halo and LOTR suits done by Halloween :)

Wow, great work from all of you, Anybody making more than 2 costumes at once, hats off to you!

I'm working on the Fox network NFL football mascot Cleatus

562256_492246600838127_1186870389_n.jpg

Dallas Comic Con is coming up...

Working on my Iron Patriot 50% complete
6 yr old son - Hawkeye (Avengers movie) 50% complete
4 yr old son - Mark 42 30% complete
12 yr old - Thanos 0% complete ...LOL

Apollo 11 A7L Moon Helmet and suit. X-wing pilot costume, Master Chief Armor and a TOS Battlestar Galactica Viper Pilot helmet. Plus some steam punk set pieces,

Currently working on a luke (lars homestead) costume. wasnt originally going for 'canon' but as i gather the bits and pieces the more i want to 'get it right' :)

i've got most of the bits and pieces i need now and the poncho is nearly finished.

i'll be doing some of the main belt tomorrow and looking for some cheap leather so i can build the pouches. i did all the patterns last night so i have card versions of all the pouches ready to use as templates.

getting there.. will post pics up once i get a bit further with it (deadline is end of june)

Sam Fisher from SC-Chaos Theory (Finished except tactical vest)
Witch King battle armor version and undead version (Finished except boots and undead crown)
Sauron battle armor (Only boots, arms, and a little piece of helm left)
Iron Man Mk.42

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back