What costumes are you working on?

In 2008 I made the following costumes: Stormtrooper (FX), Sandtrooper (TE2), Bikerscout (MC, Altmanns) and for my son a Jawa and a mini CW Rex. Currently in the pipeline a mini Ahsoka for my oldest daughter and Juno Eclipse for a friend.. To come: Clone EII, Boba Fett and perhaps a Royal Guard. Also trying to convience my youngest daughter about going Ewok!

The Ahsoka is coming fine together - main challenge is the headpiece. I have made one using hense net and clay. But I would rather make one in latex. Perhaps I could make a mold of the 'master' and then use this for making the latex headpiece... Hmmm...

Mines a First Blood Sheriff Teasle costume, will be screen accurate apart from a slight difference in the text on the badge. Pics to follow once I recieve everything. :)

My winter project is Altair from Assassin's Creed. So far I'm halfway finished the belt. There is soooo much stitching to do on that thing. I'll have it done for the Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo next April.

c_AC-Altair.jpg

There's my boy! :D

Altair I mean. :$ Not the guy who's doing the costume. :angel

That's a tough costume to put together with detail to it. Very tough.

ShatirLavan... You have mail.

:)

I've been doing minor upgrades off and on to my batman costume.

other than that, I've been working on my predator since October '07 and am starting to plan out a Tim Drake Robin costume :)

For 2009 I'll be working on my V2.0 TDK Joker, and mabey a BSG costume. I've done nothing but Marine costumes for BSG, so I'm ready to get something a little bit diffrent to have. I'd also like to get the rest of my hard parts for my Twin Engines Jodo Kast. I think I may even redo the Jodo parts I have, sp I'd consider that an on going project.

Arnolds T2 costume with the later gray T-shirt. I have a belt from the guy that made the originals.Will be ordering the leather jacket & pants from Bates leathers in the next few weeks. Still looking for the Harley engineers boots & gloves he wore.The T-shirt is proving to be a bit of a drama. I had a go at dyeing one yesterday, a bit of a desaster but I learned a lot. If anyone can help with the boot's & gloves I would very much appreciate it.Thanks.

Hey Guys :D

I thought I would post here, to say hi! and to tell ya'll me plans...lol

This year I have a few plans, including Mercy Harttigan's CyberKing Costume from the Lastest Dr Who Xmas Special. (Just finished Capping the costume)

I also have been thinking about making a TDK Joker Nurse Costume...Easy I know, but it would be kewl none the less :D

SS

Last edited:
Hi guys, first post here. I'm more on the comic side of costuming, so I'm currently working on my ultimate Superman costume, Adam Strange from Rann, and Starman for a golden age JSA photoshoot. If I have time this year before Dragon Con I'll have Space Ghost and my ultimate comic Batman. Whew. Lotsa spandex!!

=Greg=

Hello, I'm new around these here parts. Been waiting outside in the cold for a while, so to speak. Just looking through the window in awe at all the pretty costumes.

So now I'm in, whoopee!

I'm in the midst of waxing and grunging my rorschach coat at the moment. As you can see from a preliminary shot, it was far too clean.
010-2.jpg

After that the next thing on the list is a David from The Lost Boys, one I've wanted to do since I was about 12 (not that long ago heh heh).

Anyway nice to be here, hope you don't mind.

I'm just finishing of my rocketeer at the moment still need some different boots and to finish making my scratch built rocketpack

I'm trying to decide between doing my "main costume" this year....Either TEOD Jodo Kast, or Sandtrooper.....Hmmm....Mabey I should consider both to be "on going". :lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back