1/4 scale Underworld Selene

RickDTM

Sr Member
I had the good fortune to be able to paint one of the first castings to hit the streets. Even though most of her costume is black, it was fun to make the distinction between satin, gloss, and high gloss on her. Sure hope these become available to the general public soon....

SeleneFnl1.JPG

SeleneFnl2.JPG

SeleneFnl3.JPG

SeleneFaceClose.JPG

"RickDTM
Sure hope these become available to the general public soon...."

Me too, that is a fantastic looking figure! Loved the film, loved the character.
I really like black on black kits when there is that kind of difference in the shine. It can make or brake a kit like this and I think you nailed it!
Later, Petseal

Outstanding paintjob, great contrast difference in her black outfit.
The eyes looks fantastic also, really captures the soul of the character :thumbsup

Thanx fellas!

Well, the news about her availability is weird. There are still about 40 or so pre-orders outstanding, and as I understand it once the pre-orders are filled then the producer will open a list for outside parties. Problem is no one is sure when the remaining pieces will be done.

Fantastic job, Ricky!!
Glad to see this finally out after a LONG wait! lol
That took longer than my Maximus project! :lol

Gracias again gents! I too hope she's becomes available at some point. The two I did are on their way home soon.... :cry

Never the less ! She looks Great ! My Hat to the Sculptor ! and Painter ! the different shades of Black makes her look so Real ! the Face is Perfect !

Man ! 1/4 scale that's a huge Resin statue :love

Thanks for sharing !

I wonder who is the sculptor and/or producer of this outstanding creation which you gave live to with your wonderful paintjob.:thumbsup

He must have a long working history to create such quality.

I think in a few years I will by one you know where with an absolutly no go paintjob and revive it. Some people even do try to put nails in such Masterpieces.

I had the good fortune to be able to paint one of the first castings to hit the streets. Even though most of her costume is black, it was fun to make the distinction between satin, gloss, and high gloss on her. Sure hope these become available to the general public soon....

SeleneFnl1.JPG

SeleneFnl2.JPG

SeleneFnl3.JPG

SeleneFaceClose.JPG

Awesome job. Damn I love Kate Beckinsale. That movie RULES!! Again , beautiful work there.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back