Where to find Jedi Costumes?

Jedi-72

Sr Member
I don't spend much time at all reading about the costuming aspect of the hobby, but a friend of mine wants to surprise he husband with an "authentic" Jedi costume. The upper end of her budget is in the $700 range, so I expect that authentic will likely be a relative term.

She was thinking Obi-wan in ROTS. The most important elements for her are the cloak, tunic, belt, etc. She is prepared to source acceptable boots locally.

So, I am at your mercy. Can anyone point me in a good direction?

Thanks in advance.

I don't spend much time at all reading about the costuming aspect of the hobby, but a friend of mine wants to surprise he husband with an "authentic" Jedi costume. The upper end of her budget is in the $700 range, so I expect that authentic will likely be a relative term.

She was thinking Obi-wan in ROTS. The most important elements for her are the cloak, tunic, belt, etc. She is prepared to source acceptable boots locally.

So, I am at your mercy. Can anyone point me in a good direction?

Thanks in advance.

I'm not qualified to recommend anything for a perfectly screen-accurate costume, but I picked up a nice "close enough" cloak from an eBay seller named "speedystitches". That was after first buying a "not quite good enough" cloak from another seller.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back