Bank Heist Joker Costume

Holly crap, I'm sorry to hear that. Where are you located at?

I got my glock today, but mine's got the big old orange thing on the front part of the slide. Not the barrel, just the slide. And it didn't come with the silencer either. Came with the adapter, but not the silencer itself. :( Hey hecubus.....Wanna trade? :p ;) Seriously...Wanna trade?

Holly crap, I'm sorry to hear that. Where are you located at?

I got my glock today, but mine's got the big old orange thing on the front part of the slide. Not the barrel, just the slide. And it didn't come with the silencer either. Came with the adapter, but not the silencer itself. :( Hey hecubus.....Wanna trade? :p ;) Seriously...Wanna trade?

Adapter? Put up a pic of what you got!

It's the little plastic orange threaded peice that the silencer (if I had it. :lol) would screw into. But mine was loose in there and not in the barrel when I received it. Let me take a picture here in a second and I'll post it up.

damn... sorry to hear that... was there a ton of questioing? 3 DAYS? I'm sorry to be off topic an nosy... I just cant believe that!

I take it even bb guns are illegal to import there then? Either way, I'm curious what they thought you were gonna do with a toy... a cheap one at that.

Wow, that's frakkin' nuts! :confused And scary too. :wacko Did you get to keep it, or did they take it?

Here's two pics. of my Glock I received. :

9-29-09001.jpg

9-29-09002.jpg

yeah Jodo that plug was glued in on mine, and was the only thing that was orange. Your box and everything is the same as mine too, weird.

Just called twice to double check my number....Their phone has been disconnected. :wacko

EDIT - I'll call the website number, I think it's diffrent.

Ok, talked to someone...couldn't realy understand him either, LOL. But he said he'd get me one out the warehouse, asked me if he could help me with anything else, and said bye. LMAO. So I have no idea what's going to happen realy, LOL.

I did ask him about hecubus's glock, and he said it varries from glock to glock. Some might have it, some not. Way to go quality control.

I do not doubt that at all, LOL. :lol :(

EDIT - I'm thinking it might be a blessing in disquise though. I might finaly get a chance to try out some Rubb-N-Buff now....

Last edited:
Well that friggen' sucks!!!! :( Sorry to hear about it man. :(

No one realy does the jacket, pants, or mask right now. I found my suit for $8 USD at a thrift store called Goodwil, and when I got to the register it was half price. So I got my suit and shirt for $6. So if you have any thrift stores to check out, I deffintly recommend it.

Also, someone over at SHH received their Glock, and it was just like your Hecubus. So now I'm PO'ed. I think I'm going to call them and complain. Not realy for sure what I want, because I've already did some sanding on mine, but I meen, come on! Two diffrent guns shipping at the same time for the same exact order? Give me a break!

Also, I got an email from airsplat about the silencer, they said they'd get me a replacement silencer out ASAP. And if I had any other concerns to not hesitate in contacting them. So natural, I didn't hesitate to contact them about the diffrent glocks shipping

Last edited:
Just got mine and it's the same as Jodo's with the orange on the slide, which is fine with me since I wanted it to carry around to cons and such. If anyone ever does come across the extended slide I'd love to get one, otherwise I'll just duct tape a piece of wood and jam it up there.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back