Luke's Tatooine rifle redux...

gunnerk19

Master Member
A few days ago, I got to thinking about taking on Luke's rifle, but the thread about it is a few years old and as such the photos are now bye bye...

Anyone has any pics at all, no matter how insignificant they may appear to be, please post 'em... I've googled in every way I could think of, and the closest hit I've gotten was a kenner Luke figure with the floppy hat and rifle; pics didn't reveal much detail, naturally...:lol

I have nothing to contribute, but I would love to have this rifle!!! Would look great next to my Gaffi stick. :love

Me too, for reference... I got hold of Markus (Kurtyboy), but alas, ye photos of old are gone...

I'm not looking for HD pics, just something close to refer to... 'sides, I think a Tatooine rifle would look great next to my M4-16's, HK, and other bangsticks... :lol

To be honest, the best photos I've seen of it are from Sideshow's 1/6th Tatooine Luke figure. I don't know how accurate they are, but most of their other stuff has been fairly decent. Might be a good starting point...

I was able to locate a real arabian blackpowder rifle in "used" condition, which I am planning to convert in Lukes rifle ...some day :lol

I have pretty much all of the pictures that were posted on my HDD.
Included are pics of the different rifles they built plus some closeup shots of the right side of Lukes rifle. The closeup shows the detailing pretty good...the e-11 cylinders, the amp-knob, the curled wire, the "boat" shaped thingie also found on the assasin blaster etc.

I´ll try to post them later tonight, in case nobody else did.

Markus

Judging by overall appearance, closest thing I've found is a 19th century Moroccan "Snaphaunce" flintlock, in regards to possible length and stock configuration...
moroccansnaphauncerifle.jpg

could be???

That´s pretty much the rifle I have, but the one shown in the pic is in FAR better condition.

Markus

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back