Batman Begins/TDK - Hand Grenade/Bomb Prop - Availability?

AT-AT Luvah

Sr Member
Any licensed replicas available of those urchin-like bombs Batman uses at Arkham in Batman Begins? Or even the stringed versions he drops from the Tumbler? Any fan-made options available out there?

Sorry, couldn't find any pics out there.

Any licensed replicas available of those urchin-like bombs Batman uses at Arkham in Batman Begins? Or even the stringed versions he drops from the Tumbler? Any fan-made options available out there?

Sorry, couldn't find any pics out there.

JmTwo makes both versions of the ones from the asylum.

Hmmm, okay, I did a search on all his posts and only see the grapple kits. Can you point me in the right direction? Or is it a PM type thing?

Noble Collection makes these as well... they're paperweights though so I don't know how accurate they would be but certainly worth checking out.

It says that its 3 1/2 inches in diameter. So thats how wide it is in total. Whether they count the contact detonator thingies or not, it still pretty big. I didn't think the ones in the movie were anywhere near that big.

It doesn't look like it would be very hard to make with the proper measurements though.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back