Fifth Element Mangalore Animatronic Head

LDR

Sr Member
Well, this showed up last week some time. Some of you have probably seen this before. I nearly bought it two years ago, but didnt have the funds. Then i saw it again for sale, from a very nice chap in Australia.

Did a good and smooth deal with him, and the piece arrived back in England...though the nose on his glasses broke in two..:cry.

Glasses were easily sorted, and hes back to his former glory.

This is the mangalore Aknit from the 5th element, and has one of the mech heads underneath the silicon skin.

I will post a video of the mech working when i get time...in the meantime here are some pictures:

hope you like it as much as i do, not cheap but money well spent in my opinion!

(i have managed to buy an screenused earpiece since then).

Last edited:
Super-green! I have to admit I was close to buying it too, but good to see someone bought it. I have the video of the electronics of Aknit in action somewhere, wish I could upload it (haven't found a good place to upload it to), it's really cool piece.

Thanks for the replies. It comes with the original cover which is over it at the momen, until i get a place to put it and a case. The case is gonna have to be big mind!

Ive finally put together my cabinet and got my manglore setup.

Now includes his hands, and cod and knee pads.

Just waiting for a metal grenade now!

Hope you like it!

Grreat find! And I LOVE your display case...apologies if you have talked about it elsewhere and I missed it. Can you tell us where you got it?
OOOPS! I just looked closer at your pic and see that it's an Oakley Case! MAN! How did you land THAT?!
Very Cool.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back