Need some Joker scars.....

Darth Maul

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Anyone have a source for some good quality and relatively accurate TDK Joker scars?

I've seen some on Ebay, but rather get some feedback on different ones and if anyone here is making any or knows of a good place to pick some up.

Appreciate any info.

Thanks.

I have a sharp knife and I need to practice... Are you interested?:D

I think it would be easier to make your own (I'll wait for the "makeup experts" here to chime in!:cool)

i've seen it 5 times in the theater now and i every time im loking at the detail on the scars.

i try to keep it simple as posible. and the most i've seen with the TDk jokers no one uses prosthetics just the red for the smile.

i was thinking nose and scar wax with liquid latex.

it's not gonna be exact on every application though . but it can look down right duscusting . and realatively cheap.

In the best TDK Joker costume I've seen, the guy didn't use prosthetics. He used collodion. I know it the same stuff the Anakin costumers use for their scars.

I've seen that before, but I heard it starts to come off after a bit. Would it really work for the scar on the right side of his face though? That one is really swollen looking in just about every shot of his face.

I used both Collodion and latex for mine. Both were fine for an hour or 2, but the latex started unsticking after that. By the end of the movie (5 hours after I put on the makeup) I had to peel the latex off. I think collodion on its own would have been fine for 6+ hours. The main problem is having it so close to your mouth. Collodion and latex don't stretch or flex as well as skin. If you can use just collodion near your mouth, extending up your cheeks, and latex (for the puffy look) on your cheeks away from your mouth, that would work better I think.

DSC04414.jpg

DSC04425.jpg

This is all I can provide, hope it's some of use:

1217960697188jt3.jpg

nomakeupjokerenol3.jpg

This is a enhanced version on the net.
jokerrachel1024ug0.jpg
here a promo pic
3dhr9kd1.jpg
is the Z-Brush image for the DC busts

Gorify.com sells a great set of Joker scars. As far as I know, they are the only seller that offers a scar set that includes the lower-lip scar, while most other sellers only offer the left and right scar.Thier prices are reasonable. I am going to email them for more pictures of someone wearing the scars.

Gorify.com sells a great set of Joker scars. As far as I know, they are the only seller that offers a scar set that includes the lower-lip scar, while most other sellers only offer the left and right scar.Thier prices are reasonable. I am going to email them for more pictures of someone wearing the scars.

Those do look quite nice and they have really nice prices. I actually picked up some liquid latex at a local party/halloween shop and was playing with it. I never used it before and was really pleased with the results, especially for a first try. I may pic up a set from gorify though just to test them out.

They have some pics on their site. The right side and lower lip scar look pretty good. The left side doesn't do anything for me though.

I'm probably going to try and sculpt my own to cast in foam latex.

For some reason...I don't think I'll be buying those.

Enspecialy if the God awful Joker Blogs kid used them. :lol

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back