Molded Halo Marines

Spase

Photos of the roughly completed suit were floating around a month or so ago. Some folks here seemed interested in the project, so I thought I see what interest there really was outside our corner of the costume world over at the 405th.com. I see a few other people creating these suits now and I am glad that this genre is starting to take off.

Molds have been created, and copies have been made... Watch for the group of Spartans and Marines at D*Con.

2616080470_4db2bf883b.jpg

2626981366_7c78459568.jpg

2615257187_b2214c4a5e.jpg

Spase, that is ABSOLUTLY beautiful! I keep browsing 405th.com and I am humbled by the skill of you guys. My Spartan should turn out as well.:love

As i have said in the 405th, very nice spase.
One question, is the helmet the only part that was CNC'd, and the rest pep?

That is amazing costume!!!

It looks better than the ones used in the Halo short films that came out before Halo3!

I love the perspective shot with Master Chief too :)

Nthing the "Would love one" love, but no spare cash at the moment. I would love to hear more about it though!

Cool...thanks!

Do know if there are any other shots taken of him and this Marine in the alley?

The Wook

Last edited:

Thanks, Darth Mawr! That's awesome!!

Just curious though...is it just me, or is Adam wearing a different suit (the paint job, anyway) in the alley shots in Austin, compared to the ones you see of him walking is dog when you click on his name? Because that suit looks like a rusty-tan color--not the dull green on the suit in the alley shots.

The Wook

I'm Adam. Here are the rest of the pictures from that shoot. www.flickr.com/haloarmor

Yeah, I've gone through many suits. The ones you see with the marine are most recent. Probably on my 4th suit, with various paint jobs. The new one is made about half of foam rubber.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back