FF2 Doctor Doom Mask - FINISHED Pics!

Re: Doctor Doom Mask - FF2 WIP - New Pics Pg.4

Love it, I liked the original movie mask but this is something else, definitely interested if you do decide to produce a few copies and make them available :thumbsup

Looks fantastic! I'd be interested in picking one up too if you do indeed decided to make copies. But again, an amazing job!

its gonna be pretty crappy out this weekend, so not sure ill be able to get a final paintjob on this, but i plan on getting the detailing and cleanup all finished up and have this ready to mold by the end of the weekend. Ill post some final pics when i get there :)

that sounds great. i am loving this sculpt great work.. we may have to make a deal to were i can get one of these..

my internet was out this weekend, so i havent been able to post any pics, maybe tonight, but i made some good progress. I got everything all squared away and prime, and when i did the final silver coat, it started dripping, so I have to do a little more cleanup, but I should have the final mask before molding finished tonight.

needs a few more coats to smooth things out, but here's a few teasers.

IMG_6978.jpg

IMG_6979.jpg

IMG_6983.jpg

IMG_6986.jpg

thanks guys :) This is one of the hardest things ive ever sculpted, im comfortable with organic shapes, but when it comes to something angular and machined looking like this, i really have trouble, so Im overall happy with how it came out.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back