New Profiles catalog - HOLY COW

Good freaking night...

They think they'll get 30-50K for a Hoverboard? Damn, that's a crazy amount of coin for one. Still, it is a nice prop.

Lots of neat stuff there.

-Gary

Wow you weren't kiddin'. Tons of great stuff in there, all those Conan props, and the TIE! Wow.

And the Terminator stuff and the Rocketeer helmet. The list goes on and on... very cool just to see pictures of all this stuff.

Last edited:
So much to love (once you get past the lot 605:rolleyes)
Tons of Star Trek, Old Spiderman and the dreaded Capt. America TV show costumes. All those JP dinosaurs, The Terminator props, Ten Commandments, Logan's Run, Star Wars, Reeves Superman costume, Axe from The Shinning, Indy props - including the Grail, Rambo, Blade Runner, Alien, tons of Conan swords. Rocketeer helmet, stuff from 5th Element, MIB, x-men, Spiderman, V, Serenity, 300, etc, etc.:eek

Funny that one of the coolest things that took me off guard was the "hero" Colt revolver & holster from The Outlaw Josey Wales - love that film as a kid:rolleyes

So much to love (once you get past the lot 605:rolleyes)
Tons of Star Trek, Old Spiderman and the dreaded Capt. America TV show costumes. All those JP dinosaurs, The Terminator props, Ten Commandments, Logan's Run, Star Wars, Reeves Superman costume, Axe from The Shinning, Indy props - including the Grail, Rambo, Blade Runner, Alien, tons of Conan swords. Rocketeer helmet, stuff from 5th Element, MIB, x-men, Spiderman, V, Serenity, 300, etc, etc.:eek

Funny that one of the coolest things that took me off guard was the "hero" Colt revolver & holster from The Outlaw Josey Wales - love that film as a kid:rolleyes

Oooh, Fifth Element and Serenity stuff! Would someone mind telling me key props from those movies that are in the auctions? I can't download the .PDFs, my connection is shaped to pre-broadband for another 13 days. :cry

There is a model for the front of the train during the police chase sequence for The Fifth Element and the hero Operative sword from Serenity.

I don't recall much more than that.

Bruce

A lot of stuff from Propstore of London on there.

That Forbidden Planet Blaster is some piece of work. Gorgeous.

forbidden-planet-blaster.jpg

Nick

I want's me that T-rex head (how much do kidneys go for on the black market, also one slightly damaged lung)...

also teddy from AI and frank from darko...I wish i was rich!

Dan

Forbidden Planet starts at lot 879. Star Wars at lot 901.

I was just thinking what it might be like to be browsing this catalog with an actual intent to buy. I could easily spend the price of a few new houses on the stuff in there. Amazing!!

Last edited:
Oh yeah!

Remember though it's Profiles though....;)

:eek Man! Did they ruin the Assasians gun from, "In The Line Of Fire" :eek

Last edited:
Oh yeah!

Remember though it's Profiles though....;)

:eek Man! Did they ruin the Assasians gun from, "In The Line Of Fire" :eek

I thought the same thing!! :angry

Had to be cut up to sell but could have remained intact if it was donated to a collection or museum for display.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back