Otis driftwood shirt from Devil's Rejects

stapleton13

I am in search of a copy of the shirt worn by Otis in the Devil's Rejects. I have found several, but all are the image printed on black T-shirts. I would like to find either the transfer or the correct grey shirt. Has anyone ever had any luck finding such an item?

Myron

Well I came up with some Ideas, and made this shirt. Not exactly screen accurate, but Cool anyway. Now To wear it to the store looking for bleach, rubber gloves, Trash bags, and of course duct tape.:lol
otisshirt00ni4.jpg

otisshirt01ur9.jpg

Considering the meager resources available, I think you did a great job on that shirt! I might suggest adding some "sweat" stains around the collar and arm holes, and dirtying it up a bit--Otis was clearly lacking in personal hygiene skills. :p

Considering the meager resources available, I think you did a great job on that shirt! I might suggest adding some "sweat" stains around the collar and arm holes, and dirtying it up a bit--Otis was clearly lacking in personal hygiene skills. :p

Thank you. I didn't even think about that.:)

Grease stains would look like sweat. Brown dye done kind of like the way you have the blood would make it look dirty. You can als use acutal dirt, then wash it so it's clean, but stained.

ghostride.com

Is a haunted house prop company, I saw at a trade show that they have deoderant sticks, well not really deoderant, but almost crayons or something that you can rub on clothes to distress them for your haunted house.
I talked to them about the stuff. I works great but washes off when you wash the clothes

Go to "new products" on the main page...then scoll all the way down, I do believe they sell the colors seperatly

mike

use some earl grey tea bags. Put the shirt in a tub of water and set the bags where you want the stains to collect. That would give it a sweat stained look.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back