1:1 DARTH MAUL BUST (GINO - Cyberman Project) !!!!

I swear when I look at some of these in close up, I'm looking at a guy dressed up with make up.

These are scarily realistic!!!

Fantastic

Thanks matey

WOW looks fab your version. Where do you get the costume from? I'm really thinking about doing a full display soon but it'll have to be ready for a sci fi event I'm a guest at in May :)

well all i can say is.....
this is the baddest Maul Bust on the planet.
Phil went above and beyond to give me EXACTLY what i asked for Maul to look like. the man is Master Yoda when it comes to his craft.
i cant say enough how much i love this bust. i thank you Phil. i thank you so very much. enjoy fellow members.
DSC_0019_zpsee38dd10.jpg

DSC_0026_zps557a7d7e.jpg

DSC_0023_zpsb6c67bfa.jpg

DSC_0027_zps97555d43.jpg

DSC_0032_zps03fddf0e.jpg

After looking at these pictures, I could've sworn that this was Ray Park in person dressed at Maul Great job again Cyberman and Gino.

beware of this recatser on ebay .
trying to sell a recast of Phil's (Cyberman) Ray Park Darth Maul lifesize bust and using Phil's photo of my bust that he did for me that i received from Phil himself. the original artists who sculpted and painted it.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-TP...item2eccf35f2b.

man this just pisses me off. this looser using the sculpt to recast and also using the image of an original bust painted by Phil himself for me and trying to make people think it was him who did it.:angry

So I just got fooled I guess. I bought that bust on eBay and had commissioned him to finish it just like "his" awesome photo. Since I have this bust coming, I was searching the RPF on ideas how to display it and came across this post. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. I've contacted him and am waiting to hear back. I guess if its too good to be true than it probably is.

Also late to the game, had I been told those were photographs of Ray Park in costume I would have believed it. That is Master craft! Congratulations. To hear that someone would try to steal credit for it is just disgusting. Hope karma visits sooner rather than later.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back