Aliens APC Plans

spacemarine

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
As the title says i am looking for some plans to buid a APC from aliens,
does anyone have any info on this... ? I have seen a 1/6th APC somewhere
i can't remember where it was. I have never built a scale model before, but
i guess you have to start somewhere, may aswell start with a big one.....

SM

Last edited:
Thanx for the kewl links, it's a great help.......

These are the plans i'm looking for:

7687088.jpg

I have contacted Harry Harris about the plans, i have seen a few posts
saying that he has copies.....

SM..

7687088.jpg

SM..

Hello everyone! My name is Anton am from Mother Russia. In our country, a very respected and loved films from the series! Alines! Also in my country are very fond of the Mongo people assembling and painting models of military and fantastic technology, including those from the classic Hollywood movies! Not so long ago, the decision to start a project to create a model m577 apc armored troops from Alines but vsyazi to lack what some plans even though the process started, but in search of material stalknulsya with this post about the plans apc m577, Because with and write this post! I ask for your assistance in getting such plans apc m577! Russian advance many thanks,

i have a set, bought on ebay years ago.

I have a set of original, production used dyeline blueprints of the APC similar to the above image. I had copies made at one point and sold a few but I didn't put them on eBay. I guess you bought a 'recast' LOL!

Harry

You need a larger blueprint, if you're looking to model the APC in 3D.

Atleast, the larger the better, anyway.

It is very difficult, I would even say impossible, because I myself am from Russia and these things just do not have in my country!
The more drawings that I look, I need a real copy for postryki M577 APC in a particular scale 1/35

I have a set of original, production used dyeline blueprints of the APC similar to the above image. I had copies made at one point and sold a few but I didn't put them on eBay. I guess you bought a 'recast' LOL!

Harry

i guess so, its on white paper and from memory 6 ish feet wide.

got it years ago, can't remember who the seller was, i think i contacted him off ebay so no feedback to trace him.

-z

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j187/predfreak/7687088.jpg

SM..

Did anything ever come of this? I've been getting it in my head to want to do a full-size version (maybe even make it street legal - I know, big dreams...) but finding dimensioned 'prints is the stumper.

(Actually, I'd take dimensioned prints of ANYTHING from Aliens if you have them - if only to archive and share. I finally got my grotty paws on a copy of the Aliens Colonial Marines Technical Manual and it's not thoroly helpful with scale or dimensions. Should prove useful in its own way, tho...)

I have been looking for the plans also. I have found a lot of dead links and a lot dead end. Maybe its a myth that there are any left for the public.

I have been looking for the plans also. I have found a lot of dead links and a lot dead end. Maybe its a myth that there are any left for the public.

All you have to do is get one of those airliner tugs and remove all the weights from it like the original. Word is it could do burnouts with out all the ballast.
The body could be made of plywood and fiberglass easily enough. Street legal….. hmmm…..
Not that I've given it much thought…..

Ahhh, ahem...that would the very same guy I bought my apc and Jordan plans from, last year. Interestingly the listing has exactly the same pics and description etc too, so he's saved this as a template and I guess sells another copy (of his copy) every now and then - the Jorden Tractor plans are up as well, again same template etc. Still the same prices for both too.

I spent about four years looking for plans before I ever came across them on Ebay, despite looking there all the time as well as elsewhere on the 'net. This is only the second time I've seen them on there, but does this guy do this a lot? I mean, anyone seen him selling them elsewhere?

I doubt my wife would let me do a full scale build. Although……..hummmmm. Nope, she would kill me.
I am looking at building something in the 12-14 inch length. And a Friend has just come through to help me out on this.

All you have to do is get one of those airliner tugs and remove all the weights from it like the original. Word is it could do burnouts with out all the ballast.
The body could be made of plywood and fiberglass easily enough. Street legal….. hmmm…..
Not that I've given it much thought…..

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back