My Ghostbusters Proton Pack

andy_2_cool

Hello, I'm new here :) just thought I would show off my Proton Pack (1 of 4 :p)

d28f238b.jpg

090e4c82.jpg

f60d2996.jpg

d1fbb2e5.jpg

89c42497.jpg

2d5c89ca.jpg

Welcome to the RPF Andy. The pack looks great. Love the lights. I need to get some for my gun, who did yours?

Ty for all your comments !

Yeah :) Exoray's Pack Kit and Light kit (deluxe).

This particular one is Fiberglass as for sound I've pre-ordered one of Exoray's Sound kits soon to be released :D

I really like this shot, especially the barrel lights hitting the wall with the full orange/blue/while spectrum...

I've pre-ordered one of Exoray's Sound kits soon to be released

Soon very soon, the design is done, the coding is done just need to wrap up the PC board layout, first week of July is the target date for release...

Last edited:
The big question is, do you or would you make one of these packs for others? I'm an investigator for TAPS (The Atlantic Paranormal Society) and eventually I'd love to get one of these. I'm used to trooping as a 501st member, but it would be fun to go to Jay Hawes house wearing one of these costumes. He would ****! LOL!:lol

Wow....that stuff is Way cool. I have found my next project costume. A ghostbusters rig. So where does one start? LOL

Regards
TAZ

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back