Nylon Bullwhip tutorial-pic intense

Thanks for this tutorial!;)
Indeed! I WILL be trying my hand at one of these.

Out of curiosity, do you think the process for making one out of leather would be similar to this one? Cuz I'd like to try that too (SOMEDAY).

How fascinating! I've been interested in what goes into making a whip for years. Thanks for taking the time to put this together!

This is fascinating, Ron, to see how these whips are made. I have to say, these suckers will crack! I was cracking mine yesterday in a big fellowship hall, and the people who were watching had to cover their ears because it made their ears ring. That was fun. Thanks for sharing the process!!!

-Corey

Vaderbreath...your whip is made with more exotic core materials to help it handle like a leather whip...it is also a larger diameter than this one will be. :)
I can't give away all my secrets can I?
R

Wow that looks really good I can't wait to try that out, I have been wanting to try whip building for a while now, Bullwhipcracker you are an inspiration

deleted...
Dude, sorry if this is a dumb question, but does it matter which length of strands (in the steps I quoted above) you start wrapping or plaiting with, or are we just basically using all the strands we cut & just using any of them to begin (again sorry if that doesn't make sense)?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back