Anyone going to AdventureCon

desolate

Sr Member
I thought i would ask i am excited about going this coming weekend in Knoxville TN.. i know of quite a few that are going in the 501st.. post if you are going and i will see you there..

I am.
I went last year as a guest 501st (TK) from the 70th Explorers.
It was a good time.

This year I am going in my SST MI Lt.

I am.
I went last year as a guest 501st (TK) from the 70th Explorers.
It was a good time.

This year I am going in my SST MI Lt.

then i guess we trooped together.. were you in the big 501st pic on the stairs?? i was in my vader suit there.. in the big 501st pic i was the middle vader.. hope to see you there..

awesome pics kell hope to see more.. i need to talk to kev sometime about the armor.. can you PM me his email Address??

What is AdventureCon about/like? Mostly collectors with 5% cosplayers? I've been to the website and seen some of the attractions set to present, but I'm still not getting a good feel for it.

What is AdventureCon about/like? Mostly collectors with 5% cosplayers? I've been to the website and seen some of the attractions set to present, but I'm still not getting a good feel for it.

It's a toy/collectible/autograph show. My wife and I haven't been able to get back in several years due to work and family schedules, but it's always fun (of course hanging out with our 501st friends is the main reason we go!). :cool

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back