Dr Who - Rose Tyler *** Possible Spoiler***

Styrofoam_Guy

In the Season 4 Midseason trailer they show Rose with a large gun.

A friend wants to dress as Rose and carry one of these guns. Some information I read says the guns are similar to the ones used in the Season 2 final episode Doomsday.

I have done screen caps and searches and have found little. I have just purchased a Mickey figure off ebay because it has one of these guns as an accessory.

So my question is, can someone confirm that this is the correct gun that Rose carries before I get too far in making blueprints and the building process.

Second question: Does anyone else have better references then what I have found so far?

Last edited:
Re: Dr Who - S4 Rose Tyler BFG

hi yeah i saw that Rose Pic With the Gun and yes its the same ones from season 2 finale as she got trapped in the universe where they came from

and heres some better refernce for ya

Thanks for the spoiler. :angry

I didn't even know Rose was in s4!

Man, that is awesome. Great pic.

Still waiting for S4 to kick into high gear....not that impressed so far.

Still waiting for S4 to kick into high gear....not that impressed so far.

I take it you've not seen "Silence in the Library" and "Forest of the Dead" yet?

But... back to the BFG... you might have another version to look for soon. From the trailers, I can't tell if it's a different gun or not, but it is a BFG.

I didn't even know Rose was in s4!

Er Rose has been briefly in 2 episodes of S4 already. The trailer is out which shows her in it. Articles on Dr Who and Billie Piper have made note of it.

As for the BFG yes it does looks slightly different but hopefully the main body is the same.

Er Rose has been briefly in 2 episodes of S4 already. The trailer is out which shows her in it. Articles on Dr Who and Billie Piper have made note of it.

As for the BFG yes it does looks slightly different (most notably the added tip) but I believe the main body is the same.

Yes, the BFG is slightly different. Here's a screencap:

RosewithGun.jpg

Can anyone identify the base gun that was used or do you think it was created from scratch?

It looks scratch built to me, and yeah perhaps a spoiler warning for those who aren't currently following S4 :thumbsup

I'm sorry, but should there really be a spoiler warning for info that, unless you are living under a rock, is common knowledge?

I mean Rose appears in Episode 1 of season 4 and that aired over 8 weeks ago in the US and over 10 weeks ago in the UK.

IF you follow Doctor Who AT ALL, you knew Rose was coming back.

Seriously, the Spoiler stuff gets a bit rediculous in here.

I think it looks scratch built as well but it would be great to find a base item. Really a pretty cool looking blaster.

Seriously, the Spoiler stuff gets a bit rediculous in here.

Still in the rules... Per the http://www.therpf.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_coc

5. Spoiler Content in posts/threads:
All threads with spoiler information must be identified with the label SPOILER in the subject. Please also be careful not to post any potential spoiler material in the message subject title itself.

Hmm the gun is slightly different from the one used previously. Still a bit early in the planning process so not a problem yet.

Title has been changed

That's wonderful, but calling this a spoiler is rediculous.

No, it isn't. No considering the UK gets episodes before the US. It's just easier for everyone to follow the rules. I had no idea she was apparently going to show up and be able to wield a gun. Last time I saw her she couldn't affect things.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back