Correct size for Sig photo.

FearTheMullet

I was reading through the rules and announcements and found what seems to be a discrepency. As stated in the rules

4. Avatars/Signatures/Images:
Signatures may be used, but must be ONLY:
a. One graphic banner no larger than
150 pixels in height and 600 pixels in width with a file size of no larger than 75kb.b. A text-only signature no larger than BB Code's "Size=6" and no larger than 150 pixels in height and 400 pixels in width.
c. A graphic banner and text hybrid within 150 pixels in height and 400 pixels in width.

and what Treadwell posted is this

The display size limit for signature images is 400 x 150, with a filesize limit of 75k.

Can I get the correct limit for sig photos. Thanks,

P.S. first post. Been unpatiently waiting for registration to open up.

That info needs to be updated, but to answer your question, the limit is 720 x 150 75KB.

P.S. Welcome to the forum. :)

sig size limit is 600 x 150.
I think I mentioned that other figure before it was increased.
looks like I cant have this:
1219548257359.gif
as my sig :lol

It's a little complicated.

Signatures may be used, but must be ONLY:

1. One graphic banner no larger than 150 pixels in height and 600 pixels in width with a file size of no larger than 75kb.
2. A text-only signature no larger than BB Code's "Size=4" and no larger than 150 pixels in height and 400 pixels in width.
3. A graphic banner and text hybrid within 150 pixels in height and 400 pixels in width.

Someone bust out the measuring tape. ;)

If I create my banner and post it here first will that go against TOS? I am a bit unclear on the text size and no text size and those rules?

Could an admin or someone with the knowledge help me out

thanks.

The current limits on signatures are as follows.

4 lines of text containing up to 1000 characters, including bbcode, or 500 characters, excluding bbcode. Maximum allowable font size is BB Code's "Size=4"

Members are also allowed to upload a signature image of up to 600px X 150px and up to 75kb in size.

Please PM me what you have in mind so I can further assist you.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back