Pirates of the Caribbean Sao Feng's Chart?

TheMalum

Has anyone done (or thought of doing) a replica of Sao Feng's nautical charts from the third Pirates of the Caribbean movie, At World's End? Sao Feng's chart was the rice paper scroll that Captain Barbossa sent Will to steal, with rotating rings depicting land masses, objects, and writing.

I'd think it should be possible to do a non-scrollable version (likely what they did in the movie as well, as I'm not sure how you'd roll up something with interlocking rings of paper/thin wood).

Re: Sao Feng's Chart?

Yeah, the eli has created these already and sold them...though I'm not sure anyone has actually received theirs yet and eli seems to be on a sabbatical or something....

Eli's thread:
If you have had any business with myself, Eli... please read.

And sparrowed, as far as I know you can post in any thread you like or start your very own thread no matter if there are other threads going on about the same subject or item. That doesn't mean there can be no other threads about it.

Shylaah

Last edited:
Re: Sao Feng's Chart?

Eli's thread:
If you have had any business with myself, Eli... please read.

And sparrowed, as far as I know you can post in any thread you like or start your very own thread no matter if there are other threads going on about the same subject or item. That doesn't mean there can be no other threads about it.

Shylaah

Thanks! I wasn't sure, and didn't want to step on anybodies toes since I'm new here...When I'm ready to start the map with the rings that will actually move, I will do just that! Thanks again! :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back