Full Size Hulk at The Bridge Theater in Los Angeles

Jediwannabe

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I went to go see Indy and in the lobby was a full size Hulk. I had to take a few pictures.

I wonder which lucky collectors will end up with one of these? They'd better have high ceilings.

-Jediwannabe

Really cool. It was very wise of them to act like the last movie does not exist. Though the story seems repetative to IronMan. Goodguy has powers bad guys has similar but bigger powers...etc

I went to go see Indy and in the lobby was a full size Hulk. I had to take a few pictures.

I wonder which lucky collectors will end up with one of these? They'd better have high ceilings.

-Jediwannabe

Really cool. It was very wise of them to act like the last movie does not exist. Though the story seems repetative to IronMan. Goodguy has powers bad guys has similar but bigger powers...etc

Now I haven't read up on the new Hulk movie much, but it seems to actually carry on where the first movie left off, judging by the trailers..... first movie ends with Bruce Banner in jungle hiding, new movie starts with him in the jungle. The Jennifer Connelly character is now the Liv Tyler character, etc.

I haven't seen one here in Jersey, yet. Pretty cool and effing huge. From a design point of view, I'm still not sure if I like Hulk's "emo" hair. Still looking forward to the movie, though. Thanks for sharing.

I think no matter what this movie will not do as well as other superhero movies. I have never seen The Hulk on the top of anyone's list of favorite heroes and I don't think the Hulk ever will be as appealing as say Spiderman, Superman or Batman. Hulk's been around a long time, but I don't think throughout the years it's been as successful in the market as other heroes.

Even after the trailers (which look way better than the other movie BTW) I have seen I'm not extremely compelled to go see it.

Saw one when I went to the midnight of Speed Racer in IMAX. Here's my buddy, dressed as Speed, versus the Hulk:

moms-cam-5-9-08-025.jpg

I smell crossover! ;)

I was in London when the original hit, and there was a lifesize Hulk too, but he was around twice as big .. :eek Almost scary to stand next to ..

Seriously...what do they do with these when they're done with the promo?

I called my local Cinemark who told me to call corporate. Corporate said that Universal owns the pieces and I would have to go through them.... She also said sometimes they are told to destroy instead of ship back certain pieces :wacko

Either way they are told what to do by Universal and they do what they are told.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back