"Halo Spartan Show Thread" show me what you have.

desolate

Sr Member
so i have seen other threads were they posted all different types of vaders and i wanted to see all the spartans from the Halo realm out there. Or just Props from the game.. well here is my suit i am working on another but i wanted to see some others and i also thought it would get more of a interest throughout the website.. here is my suit..

IMG_0225.jpg

meandbambifromRadioCult.jpg

DSC_1230.jpg

See? With a OD Green armor you don't have to pay for the chicks, and you also get MORE chicks as well!:D:lol

Again, just kidding;)

yeah that is true i am working on getting me a Green suit made.. but te only bad thing about having a green suit is that the chicks you attract are under age.. jk:lol:lol

Pepakura Mark V with resin pistol, sculpted and cast by my brother, Lonewolf1183 on this board, and with the mini-gun also made by my brother for his Sgt. Blain from Predator costume.

DSCN1377.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

DSCN1357sat.jpg

DSCN1361.jpg

Last edited:
awesome suit CadetTK2386 so i think that at DragonCon in 3 months every halo spartan ODST and marine should assemble (that would be able to come to it.) and do a large entrance / photo shoot.. It would be a hit for sure. i should be able to get both of my suits there..

very nice helmets guys.. i knowbluerealm's helmet is probably one of the best out there.. i use a spase helmet personally.. they are pretty close in details..

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back