New Prop room / Office Pics (PIC HEAVY!!)

G17RDY

Sr Member
**NEW PICS ON PAGE 4**

Hey all,

When i joined up on the RPF in Dec 07, I showed off my prop room / office. Some of you may remember, well bought a load of stuff since then, and made a few changes. Now it's not finished, i still have some bits and bobs to do. But i'm really happy with the way the i-Robot display came out. My idea, is to have a section for each of my fav movies. You can get the picture, with what i am trying to achieve when you see the 5th element and MIB displays. Each section will have its very own dedicated movie props.
Still need to add in some postcard size images to the rear of each of the sections. For example looking to put two images (possibly DVD covers) into the i-robot display, between the gun, badge and small i-Robot head.
The i-Robot Stunt gun, needs a stand, and its on the waiting list to get done.

Big Big thank you to Lewis (LDR) who offered me the MIB Stand, which i am using for the i-Robot badge. I think you'll agree Lewis, it worked out very very well, and i am very pleased with it. Thanks once again.

Anyway, hope you like the pics, feel free to give comments, ask questions etc.

NewOffice1.jpg

NewOffice3.jpg

NewOffice2.jpg

NewOffice4.jpg

NewOffice5.jpg

NewOffice6.jpg

NewOffice7.jpg

NewOffice8.jpg

NewOffice9.jpg

NewOffice.jpg

NewOffice10.jpg

Thanks

Gordy

Last edited:
Great to see you've completed the room! I love how you've subtly added the "I, Robot" title behind your props. A very nice touch. :cool

i do remember your original thread,mainly lotr stuff. you have beefed it out a little i see.:love

nice i,robot display:thumbsup

whos helmet is that next to your "mouse" hand it looks like lotr helmet, very nice.

z

Last edited:
i do remember your original thread,mainly lotr stuff. you have beefed it out a little i see.:love

nice i,robot display:thumbsup

whos helmet is that next to your "mouse" hand it looks like lotr helmet, very nice.

z

Thanks Zorg, Can't wait to add in the NS4 head i recently got from you. Thats one the 'to do list' as well.

Its the UC LOTR High Eleven Warrior helm. Very nice piece indeed.

Like others have said I like it b/c it's not cluttered. It looks like a functioning room rather than looking like a toy store or dealers table at a convention. It's tasteful.

As others have said, great collection and superb display - very clean and classy. :cool Thanks for sharing the pics.

Incidentally, I think your LOTR border is the highlight of the room, IMHO. I would absolutely love to do something like that in my home office, but the only way I could is if I had stencils to paint with - freehand painting is definitely not one of my talents. :p

As others have said, great collection and superb display - very clean and classy. :cool Thanks for sharing the pics.

Incidentally, I think your LOTR border is the highlight of the room, IMHO. I would absolutely love to do something like that in my home office, but the only way I could is if I had stencils to paint with - freehand painting is definitely not one of my talents. :p

To create the border, i simply blew up and printed the script out on a few a4 sheets of paper, 4 in total. I then carefully cut the text out, leaving the a4 sheets with the script outline. Taped the script together in two sections, and held on the wall whilst i stencilled round the script. I then used a bronze / gold paint to fill in the penciled text on the wall. It worked out really well. As the text was in the middle of the a4 sheets, the top of the sheets was held against the ceiling to give me a straight line. Although time consuming, it wasn't a difficult task.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back