SS - Chicken Walker

Thanks guys. Kudos to Guy for the great plaque. Also, the pose was a biooootch given that the styrene rod below the foot broke twice... had to reinforce it with brass rod.

4 kids at the age of 6 and under has impeded my model building pace. This one has been almost finished for quite some time. Being a daddy and a model builder is extremely tough. I had a window of about 15 minutes to get a couple photos, so sorry for "bedsheet" background.

The base is an old tombstone from a new bond deal I was involved with (a tombstone is an acrylic "trophy" to commemerate a financial deal usually... I'm a financial analyst... so it is a rare occassion when my job and pastime collide). By the way, drilling through the acrylic was NOT easy.

That is stunning mate, looks totally huge. A great paint job indeed. The hole stand thing is great, I wish mine was in that condition :confused

That plaque looks great as well :angel

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back