Ship/Movie set blueprints for future home?

BlueEyeDevil

Been pondering building a house based on a movie set. Maybe the house from 13Ghosts or Psycho Normans, Millenium Falcon,...just a couplke of ideas. Have a home design program to insert jpegs/etc and scale to 1:1 just wondering whats out there. Not much on the web that I've found

Ditto that for me as well. I am currently using Sketchup to model a version of the TNG bridge as the basis for a home design centered around the media room. Going with a monolithic dome for the exterior design. www.monolithic.com.

Punch Platinum is one of the home design programs. Fabulous software. My idea is to build a house based on a famous iconic place and have dedicated rooms to different themes. Like my Alien/Predator room will be similar to the Wolf's throne room in AVPR, Star Wars similar to a Bespin set, etc.
I know back in the day here an individual across the pond I believe drew up plans for a life size Falcon. Anyone wanna chime in who remembers this?

Ooo! Every room a different movie. :)

Don't forget Morbius' house from Forbidden Planet...

lobbycard02ri8.jpg

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back