1:1 Keaton Batman

I'm pretty sure he is not the sculptor. Aren't you the guy from Phillipines that used to protect your friends recasters there? Sorry, but I remember reading that in another forum.

racerx - your making some pretty strong statements with nothing to back them up - unless you have something real to share, please stray from speculation...

racerx - your making some pretty strong statements with nothing to back them up - unless you have something real to share, please stray from speculation...

You need to read better what people write: I asked him a question.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure he is not the sculptor. Aren't you the guy from Phillipines that used to protect your friends recasters there? Sorry, but I remember reading that in another forum.

You said right there that you're pretty sure he isnt a sculptor. Thats specualtion. Dont tell me to read better - I read exactly what you wrote. And in his other thread you say:

"knowing that you have been trough some problems about recasting, i'm just wondering."

Again, an accusation without any proof.

E]

You said right there that you're pretty sure he isnt a sculptor. Thats specualtion. Dont tell me to read better - I read exactly what you wrote. And in his other thread you say:

"knowing that you have been trough some problems about recasting, i'm just wondering."

Again, an accusation without any proof.

You were asking about him being the sculptor. He is not. He said that in other forums. He said he *produces* these works.
Ask him and he will tell you. About he recasting, he did have some problems in another forums, and many can testify about that, even him.
From what I heard, he had friends that were recasters where he live in Phillippines and he stood by some of them. If you want to know more, go and search for it.

Last edited:

You are quite correct i'm a sculptor also although not as good as my friend and i commision his works..in year or two maybe i can be as good as he is..;)

It is true that i had a good friend who WAS a recaster and me and my group were actually the ones who convinced him to STOP doing what he does. He stopped but it was actually too late some pics came out and he was crucified in another forum.

You seem to remember very well racer X..Do you also remember that i never ever defended him as a recaster..I never said that what he was doing was right..I always said that he did the wrong thing and he was sorry for it..We also sent pics showing the recasts being destroyed and the letter from marvel..All proof of what we are doing..Allow me to refresh your memory..

Dear Rommel,

After discovering more information on your actions in the Philippines I have discovered that you have done a complete 180 turnaround from being a seller of counterfeit statues to an active destroyer of them. Marvel sincerely appreciates these actions and happy that you understand and support the small companies that work very hard to produce high end, top notch statues for Marvel fans.

If you ever meet difficulties with any counterfeiters, please feel free to send me their information and I will try to coerce them.

We appreciate that you are working together with the Anti-Recasting Squad to actively change the reputation of the Philippines as a counterfeit area.

Thank you,

Gregory Pan
Marvel Legal Affairs

Gregory Pan, Contracts Manager - Legal & Business Affairs, Marvel Entertainment, Inc.,

I put up a forum which is the home of the ANTI-recasting squad of the philippines.

I don't want to disrespect this forum by posting another forums address. if you need proof please pm me..

In the same forum Rommel showed a loot of recasts being destroyed.

Racer X let me get a couple of things straight

- I have never protected recasting. I hate it that's why I produce these original Sculpts.
- All i did was tell everybody in a public forum that my friend was sorry for what he did and was willing to make amends for his mistake. Thats all!! I can't provide a link because again it would be disrespectful to link another forum.

I sense some hostility racer X have i done anything wrong to you?

Just an honest question.

If anyone wants proof of anything i said here please PM me the last thing i want is for this to be another the philippines is a recasters haven thread.

Does the philippines have recasters?

Yes, but we have stopped the main one and we will do everything we can to stop the smaller ones. The philippines aside from the ones that were sold before is virtually recast free. As far as our squad can see.

Thanks very much Racer, Hope you are satisfied with the answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the things we have done about recasting in our country.

2iqbptw.jpg

25hpqbl.jpg

29y06jo.jpg

All we found were destroyed..

those last three pics arent showing up... you've sparked my interest...

As for the bust - is there a place where we can see other things your friend has sculpted???

they should be showing up now hec..nope we just started this sculpting hobby..he used to do religious icons..=)

I'll show you some more projects as he starts on them..=)

I can show you some of my personal work...=)

it's kinda rough and the face detail and symetry isn't solid but it's what i've been able to learn in a little while..=)

Maybe in a year or two I can learn to do better..still cant do portraiture but i'm getting there..=)

that is a batman returns cowl it was done by me with a little supervision..but the one we are doing is from the first batman film..=)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back