Post Your 5TH ELEMENT props/replicas here

Ok, this thread needs some new pictures! Here are 2 of my latest :)

Mangaloregunsmall.jpg

policesmal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my hands on a Korben Blaster kit from another RPFer a while back. Here's a pic of the included parts:
S2500038-small.jpg

The casting was a bit rough and not as accurate. So I sent it over to my pal, Saberfreak together with a dozen pics of the PIH blaster and HCG blaster and he got to accurizing it. Here's the completed (after priming) pics:
DSC00222.jpg

DSC00217.jpg

DSC00218.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

DSC00219.jpg

DSC00221.jpg

Can't wait to paint this baby up! :)

awesome props guys does anyone know where i could buy some lelo dallas gear.. i believe my gf wants to get a costume put together before dragoncon so.. any info would help i have talked with kropserkel about this suit but i was wondering if there were other options out there..

Strange that there are not more people posting? I thought 5th element had some fans around here?
Everything is welcome.

Ok, here is one of my favorite pieces in my coolection

:eek:love Any idea where to get this super cool prop. By the way, I am looking for good and accurate replica of element stones, any recommendations? :confused

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome props, everyone! The Fifth Element is in my top ten favorite films. It's great to see it's appreciated!

I've got the HCG Korben blaster, the russrep Temple Key, and a few other odds and ends. I've been attempting to put together a military costume... still need to make/have someone make the coat, and headset.

Gonna have to see about acquiring one of those MultiPasses... :D

Those are just amazing Fifth Element collections, definitely one of my favorite movies, thanks for sharing.

Where did people source the Tomb keys?

I made that :) it was my very first version i improved it down the line but it wasnt 100% accurate but i only had a few screen caps to go on at the time :) And i think that may be a recast of mine :cry as the pour points are different and its a rougher than i would have let go :) but it was a long time ago now!

I got my hands on a Korben Blaster kit from another RPFer a while back. Here's a pic of the included parts:
S2500038-small.jpg

The casting was a bit rough and not as accurate. So I sent it over to my pal, Saberfreak together with a dozen pics of the PIH blaster and HCG blaster and he got to accurizing it. Here's the completed (after priming) pics:
DSC00222.jpg

DSC00217.jpg

DSC00218.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

DSC00219.jpg

DSC00221.jpg

Can't wait to paint this baby up! :)

I figured it was one of yours too, based on the hollow body for the electronics. When I bought it, I didn't think it was a recast, although when I received it, it seemed fairly obvious because of the rough casting.

Nice build up its a shame raygun isnt still around he used to make a great metal upgrade kit for that gun but there again if i had the money i would buy one of the new licensed ones :)
In some ways its almost a compliment that someone would go to all the trouble of recasting my work lol
Cheers
Rob

I figured it was one of yours too, based on the hollow body for the electronics. When I bought it, I didn't think it was a recast, although when I received it, it seemed fairly obvious because of the rough casting.

Part of my 5Th Element Costume group from 2004. I still own 3 of the Mangalore costumes, and the "Gimme-Da-Cash Guy" costume with rifle, unfortunately we sold the Zorg costume and ZF-1 replica right after the convention to a collector. The Two girls own their costumes.

Maybe I need to take some Studio Shots of these costumes and props, eh?

DSCN0827.jpg

Anyone else know where to source the stones, or some plans to them?

The only places I've found them commercially available (retail) are in Europe:

http://www.themonstercompany.co.uk/product.php?xProd=355

RP0040%204%20Elements%20Paint%20W.jpg

AND...

https://spaceart.de/index.htm?Artikel/fel001.shtml

fel001-f.jpg

Hopefully the Hollywood Collectibles versions will be available soon (and more affordable than their European counterparts) as I don't have the $400-$900 to spend on the ones pictured above. Which makes me wonder if there a current source for the four replica stones in the USA?

Thanks,
oldzey

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back