Post Your 5TH ELEMENT props/replicas here

the ones above are made of sandstone hence the price.

z

I am also looking for the stones.. are they screen accurate? It's alot of greenbacks for them. I am more for those made of sandstone. Can someone also help point me to the right direction? Just want to avoid having to upgrade later:cry.

By the way, the ones from themonstercompany are made of resin aren't they? That's what I read from the item description at their website and ebay.:thumbsup

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm whether the stones from 'The monster company' are accurate?
Has anyone dealt with this company?

Thanks in advance.

Can anyone confirm whether the stones from 'The monster company' are accurate?
Has anyone dealt with this company?

Thanks in advance.

I can't speak for the accuracy of The Monster Company's stones, but I did buy a Hellraiser Cube from them (made of solid painted resin), which is a nice piece that I'm happy with. Darth Clouds is correct that the stones are also made of painted resin and that they're sold on eBay, in addition to their online store (~$400 including shipping to the USA). You'll have to play around with the eBay search settings a little bit to find them (show all, eBay stores, search for "fifth element stones").

And Zorg is indeed correct that the SpaceArt stones are made of carved sandstone and are a limited edition. That's probably why their price is over double that of TMC's (but they sure are cool). Wish I had the cake to afford either set... :D

Regards,
oldzey

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, oldzey.
I have to say the SpaceArt stones look fantastic. Produced from sandstone and limited to a mere 25, makes them very desirable. Though they are a little pricey.

I'm not certain as to what route to take. I may wait for the upcoming HCG set. Although they are a reproduction of the smaller set, at least they will be screen accurate.

hand.jpg

hand3.jpg

hand2.jpg

Wow! :love
I would love to have one of these!

I am also looking for the stones.. are they screen accurate? It's alot of greenbacks for them. I am more for those made of sandstone. Can someone also help point me to the right direction? Just want to avoid having to upgrade later:cry.

By the way, the ones from themonstercompany are made of resin aren't they? That's what I read from the item description at their website and ebay.:thumbsup

Just noticed that WickNJ has a set of stones for sale (unfinished). They look like the monster company's:

http://therpf.com/showthread.php?t=37234

I wish someone with the original Bartender robot would post...I almost broke down and got it and the coat that he wore but I spend enough on Vader stuff :love

Awesome props and collectibles....

Aegis, do You have any pictures of the collection?

Hey Coin, sorry, I haven't checked in on this thread in a bit. Right now I only have a couple pieces out, the rest is packed away. :( I'll see if I can sanp a couple.

hehe you KNOW I'm a huge 5E fan, hell if I have had the money I would have definately snagged the bartender from ya!! Plus I see you've also added to the collection!! I know PH would love to have that head for their Mondos they have, hehe!!

Hell, forget them, I know I would love one of those!! Hehehe!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish someone with the original Bartender robot would post...I almost broke down and got it and the coat that he wore but I spend enough on Vader stuff :love

Awesome props and collectibles....

You men this guy? ;) He is for sale You know! I can't keep everything :lol
2260-0036a.jpg

Aegis, I would love to see more of Your 5th props, You said You had a few miniature cars right?

Last edited by a moderator:
did anyone else spot the mondo head on the star wars episode 1 extras dvd disc?

:love

No, do You have some grabs?

cant grab any stills at the moment but if you find the bit where stuart freeborne is being presented with a bronze yoda bust , its sitting up on a shelf/wall behind the guy who carries it in. there is some 5th e artwork on the wall too if i remember.

anyone have grab capabilities?

z

cant grab any stills at the moment but if you find the bit where stuart freeborne is being presented with a bronze yoda bust , its sitting up on a shelf/wall behind the guy who carries it in. there is some 5th e artwork on the wall too if i remember.

anyone have grab capabilities?

z

Cool, I'll see if I can find it when I watch the DVD.

All I have from the 5th Element is the excellent Mondoshawan Tomb Key courtesy of our friend Russ. I'd love to get a set of stones too...

CoinProp: That's an awesome Mondoshawan head. Is it an original? It looks dead on. Anyone planning on doing a run of these???

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back