Post Your 5TH ELEMENT props/replicas here

IMG_9028.jpg

My bottle :thumbsup

Cool to see that this thread has had a few post since i started it! I have been away from props and replicas for a few years now, but You cant stay away forever...right? ;)

I still have most of my 5th props in storage, but will dig something out and post a picture here if there is still interest in 5th element pieces?

How many 5th fans do we have here on the board? I know of an original mold that looks much like my profile picture, and with a interest it might be put to use. :)

Hey Chris! I knew you would be holding an eye out for this! :cool
Do you know if there is larger 5thE base here on the RPF nowadays?

How are the rules today, interest threads and all that?
Maybe if people could let me know here in this thread if they would be interested in a Modoshawan head, and if there is big enough interest I'll start an interest thread.

How are the rules today, interest threads and all that?
Maybe if people could let me know here in this thread if they would be interested in a Modoshawan head, and if there is big enough interest I'll start an interest thread.

Just post an interest thread with details in the JY. No probs.

Late to party again because of some incident at the airport... something about Mangalores.

Fhloston Paradise ZF-1 replica and Steampunk version.

zf1_zf1s.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back