Post Your 5TH ELEMENT props/replicas here

Yes, it's out on Blu-Ray.

Be careful though. The first version was a horrible mastering job. Look out for the words "remastered version". You should be able to get it for a good price now.

Yes, it's out on Blu-Ray.

Be careful though. The first version was a horrible mastering job. Look out for the words "remastered version". You should be able to get it for a good price now.

I've heard about that, wasn't there a huge recall a while back on all the old versions of The Fifth Element on Blu-Ray?

I think I want to buy a Blu-Ray drive for my PC solely for The Fifth Element. I'd love to identify parts from the Z-140. While we're on the subject; does anyone think that the Z-140 was a Zorg product? Seems like it's part of the "Z" line of weaponry.

I've heard about that, wasn't there a huge recall a while back on all the old versions of The Fifth Element on Blu-Ray?

I think I want to buy a Blu-Ray drive for my PC solely for The Fifth Element. I'd love to identify parts from the Z-140. While we're on the subject; does anyone think that the Z-140 was a Zorg product? Seems like it's part of the "Z" line of weaponry.

Of the partst that were found parts, they have been identified. There's really only one or two. the rest were custom made. With the DVDs and other resources that are fairly common, you can get anything you need.

Not that it would really matter, as nobody has found the time/interest/talent/whatever to actually build one yet. :)

Any Multi passes left Mr Munson?

I have a set of promo lead paperweight stones... bummer thing is there 3 inches tall... Look great though!

I'd love to identify parts from the Z-140. While we're on the subject; does anyone think that the Z-140 was a Zorg product? Seems like it's part of the "Z" line of weaponry.

Sure, why could the Z-140 NOT be a Zorg product? Makes sense actually.

As for the parts of the Z-140 ... while making our 2004 "Gimme-da-Cash Guy" costume we think the base gun is a M-79 style grenade launcher, and the clips coming out the side of the gun look to be 30-round AK47 clips. We have not identified the housings that the clipslide into, but we only took a day or two to research and built our replica too.

I'll post info tomorrow on how we built the ZF-1 prop. While not 100% accurate either, it did turn heads. :)

Bump to this thread as I recently became interested in 5E props for some reason! Been watching the Blu-Ray. :cool

Thanks for posting the fantastic pics everyone!

I've been searching for any Mondoshawan-related stuff out there, and there is surprisingly little (both official and fan made)! An old model kit, new-ish bobblehead, and a few keys. Has there ever been a source for a 1:1 Mondo noggin? Other than screen-used, don't quite have the scratch for that.

More pics!

Thought I would revive this thread now I have finally been able to register! I am a huge 5th Element fan with a few collectibles from the film including the HCG Dallas blaster, Russrep key, a few mini flying cars and the prop phone.

Still looking for the stones, multipasses, HCG police gun amongst other things! Would love to have a Mangalore head eventually.

Anyone picked up anything else recently?

hand.jpg

:D

Wowser - that looks freaking excellent. Name down if you ever decide to do a run of these.

I have the HCG Korben Dallas Blaster plus the original duff one, one of Russrep's keys on order, a Matt Munsun multipass kit, a HCG Mangalore bobblehead and a HCG Mondoshawan bobblehead.

Am actively looking for a set of stones and would kill for the above and a Mangalore head

Updated:

Here's comparison shot of Phil's stones with runnriottt's mini-stones (now just need some paint for both sets). :lol

And of course, no display would be complete without russrep's Mondoshawan Tomb Key & Plaque! (y)thumbsup

BigSmallStonesKey.jpg

This is a display I've done for the Temple Key... the key would be mounted in the tip of the "finger". I'll see if I can post some finished pics once I've painted it.

-B89! :D

This is a display I've done for the Temple Key... the key would be mounted in the tip of the "finger". I'll see if I can post some finished pics once I've painted it.

-B89! :D

i had considered a similar display when i did my run of keys, did you see the mondo arm that was for sale on the propstore website?

it might help you with reference..
anyone know how much it sold for as i missed it??

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back