TK409 Gaffi Club Tutorial Video

Trooper TK409

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I recently made a new Gaffi club end out of a wooden candy bowl from AC Moore (Craft store). The spike was made by heating up a sheet of plastic with a heat gun, then poking a wood dowel down inside. After that I filled the inside with expanding foam, let harden, trimmed the extra, and hot-glued to wood bowl. You can find styrene sheets on ebay. Total cost about $15. Total work time, about 30mins.
Hope this helps.

Tools needed: Dremel, triangle-shaped file, Heat gun, X-acto knife.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sMjjns4qSdI

34o1rh5.jpg

2385782152_db250b3566_o.jpg

2385708594_dd001b6287.jpg

Last edited:
Very, very cool! I was, mostly, impressed by how you made spike, since I'm venturing into plastic shaping and will be buying a heatgun soon.

Thanks GK. I wasn't satisfied with all the "Hersheys Kiss candy jar" or funnel=spike solutions. The spike looks very different from those and then it hit me that it looks like when you poke your finger into a balloon. I couldn't believe it was that easy.

Very cool, like it. Other think take a look at :STAR WARS LIFE-SIZE C-3PO PROP REPLICA
ALL BRASS METAL CONSTRUCTION, STUNNING!!! Item number: 330230916738.

bigcow

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back