Is Marco Enterprises still around?

For some reason, I was thinking about this guy and found this thread. Here are my Marco props I bought from in 1982 out of his garage in Anaheim.

49e8aa317a0eedbb383ba5cf94facf03.jpg

e69ace72d8fe63a0390159b90fa5d338.jpg

7d2c98251eec59613b8f74606fba0072.jpg

ad543e5d49bd6176ec443ad28dc6edd3.jpg

These are both metal and very heavy; not cheap chrome plated plastic. The holster was full leather and well made. The blaster is a complete replica with a solid barrel. It field strips like a real Mauser (I have a real one for comparison)

Hi guys, just thought I'd add some new video on this subject and show you all my Marco Ent Luke Blaster.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Those pieces look pretty great considering. I got his catalogue in the early 90s and things were too expensive for me then.

He is selling on eBay and his catalog again as well brings back the memories I spent around 1500.00 got almost everything I had back in the 90's and then some got a few prototypes and armor sets captain power dredd trooper and Vader helmets which is a cool prop have all 3 versions he did and a burnt one. It was fun to see the old stuff and it is what he had in storage when he was shut down is vintage.

Last edited by a moderator:
I spoke with him recently and he was using resin cast MGCs for his blasters. Wouldn’t sell me a cast, told me to buy the whole thing and take it apart lol

Was there a point when he was using real MGCs? That picture above of the one that can field strip is a real one…looks like

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back