Some Iron Man Props, Suit, Awards,Paper props,etc.. Lotsa Pics

allosaur176

Sr Member
Hey Guys

Well I just got back from the NYCC, and while exploring the city at night, I stumbled across the Macy's Department Store Windows where they had numerous Props from the movie displayed.. I tried to get the best pics I could for ya...

It was pretty hard to take pictures with all the glare on the windows from the other store, especially during the daytime, but luckily they were lit all night and got alot better shots..

They all seem to be original props, but what do I know... I don't think the full suit is original, more of a full sized display piece, but cool non the less

1138.jpg

1137.jpg

1136.jpg

1135.jpg

1134.jpg

1133.jpg

1132.jpg

1131.jpg

1130.jpg

1129.jpg

1126.jpg

1125.jpg

1124.jpg

1123.jpg

1122.jpg

1171.jpg

1172.jpg

1173.jpg

1139.jpg

1148.jpg

1147.jpg

1146.jpg

1143.jpg

And the 1:1 scale suit

1120.jpg

1119.jpg

1118.jpg

1116.jpg

Last edited:
That's incredible! Nice to see Marvel taking a cue from DC's prominent public displays of Batman Begins and Superman Returns props.

Also, love the typo on his "Engineering Genuis" Award :lol

That's awesome!
Thanks for the pics:thumbsup

I don't envy someone who tries to build those boots:wacko a few bit & pieces in there. :confused

I'd love to get one of the Forbes Magazines replicated.....in fact one of these props gives me an idea....

Last edited:
if anyone could, id reaaaaally love some sharp focused pics of that MK1 faceplate...for a future project :D

if anyone could, id reaaaaally love some sharp focused pics of that MK1 faceplate...for a future project :D

I tried to get a good shot of it, unfortunately if I took the pics during the day, the glare was too much and looked horrible, at night, the lighting in that window wasn't as bright as the others, so it came out too dark, or i needed the flash, and still didn't come out right

I wonder what the story is around that "Proof that Tony Stark Has A Heart" thing. Maybe its his first rigged up mechanical heart thats replaced with a better one when he returns home.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back