Just talked to Greg Jein, Indy prop party related

sector 7G

Its been a few years since I spoke to him but the prop party we had this month got me thinking about inviting him here next year. So I gave him a call to see what he was up to.

He's staying busy but he didn't rule out the possibility of maybe attending next year he told me to keep him in mind.

Whats funny is he said someone else had asked him about a prop party yesterday at the itsawrap sale. He also had to turn down Wonderfest yet again ( I think attendance for Wonderfest would double if he attended one year) anyway we might have an awsome guest speaker/collector/model buidler/oh well you get the point lets just say guru :)

Last edited:
Wow, that would be great!
We could learn a lot and I'd love it if he brought some of those props from Worldcon...
Like the Cage comm...I mean the Spock's Brain controller ;)

Oh Cool! Tell him to bring some oddball stuff too! I remember calling him up once sometime back in the 80's, looking for reference on the fighters from "Deal of the Century" :lol

-Sarge

Well i've got a full year to figure out how to pay for it all LOL, maybe if I go back to work for United Airlines I can get him to fly standby into Indy.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back