NEYO commander

tk1389

For some time I have been working on a NEYO helmet, so I can build the entire outfit.

Here is a recap of what I did to build my helmet. The first one I make is going to be for display, nice and clean, but the second one will go along with my armor once I get it.
It took over 16 months on and off to get it, and I’m finally happy with the outcome.

I have asked for feed back, on the helmet, and the only thing that changed was the ari rators as I was not happy with the ones I was using. Thanks to EVO3 (Andy) he helped me in making a great one.

Enjoy.

Here is the first pull
DSC04141.jpg

DSC03239-2.jpg

DSC03952.jpg

DSC03950.jpg

DSC03699.jpg

DSC02859-1.jpg

997f9e04.jpg

DSC02844.jpg

DSC02836.jpg

DSC08326.jpg

DSC08504.jpg

DSC08520.jpg

Here is what it will look like almost complete, compliments of Matthew from the Italian Garrison

dsc00040wz4.th.jpg

Last edited:
These are great castings, the smoothest I have seen, and with almost no clean-up at all.(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup
I am lazy -so that is a huge selling point for me:lol

Don't know why the picture came out small on the posting but here it is really comes to life another job well done I love it when the OSCS helmets come out nice done.

this is Matthew from Italian Garrison Thank you for sharing.
dsc00040wz4.jpg

Ive not been here for some time, but here is one of the helmet kits once it's done. :love

DSC04974.jpg

Themz is my Luke and Leia my 4 year old twins.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back