Blake's 7 prop replicas?

I would like a 1 to 1 scale Soo-Lin:love

gb-013a-600.jpg

Me too!

and as you know, she doesn't give her allegiance at all...............

she sells her skill! :love

Andy

But it's what they do!

and don't fib to me, you enjoyed it as much as I did!:lol

yeah Simon you went back for more at least 5 times :lol
Was also funny when you stood like a mannekin for ages and scared the bejesus outa the people when you moved ....well it scared me anyways.
Youre more than welcome to bring your fine stuff along mate be great to see you again, are the apes coming too ?

I picked these up back in 2003 when I had plans to make a few. Of course that was hard times and life made me get away from prop collecting for a few years. I have no idea how accurate they are but they appear to be pretty close. I also have the Scorpio and the Federation Pursuit Ship external plans and the deck plans to the Liberator.

Image1-9.jpg

Image2-5.jpg

Image3-2.jpg

Image4-3.jpg

Image5-4.jpg

Add me to the list. I would like to know where you got the plastic.

The Plastic came from*www.ema-models.com.
They're a Uk company.
Loved this program when it first aired in the UK.*I own 2 Martin Bower Bracelets & decided to*compliment them with a liberator handgun.
Did lots of research before hand. Studied an article by*Kevin Davis (very helpful) &*Horizon Tech Manuals as a rough guide. Used the DVD & stills (including the exhibition shots used earlier in this thread) to get it as accurate as possible.

Last edited:
Apparently this is a screen grab of some test footage for the remake;

Blakes7screengrab.jpg

It looks as if the remake is still happening even though it's been almost three years since it was first mentioned.

I'd love a Federation Trooper helmet and I'm very interested in seeing more of the studio scale Liberator mentioned earlier on in the thread...

That new Liberator doesn't look anywhere near as sleek as the original. The rear-sloping engine arms change the whole feel of the ship. Interesting to see though, thanks for posting!

I'm pretty sure that Liberator has been shown to be fanmade. Personally I don't hold much faith in a decent Blake's 7 remake. I think the revamped Dr Who lost a lot of what made Who great and I'm sure the revamped Blake's 7 will be the same, i.e., Americanised, bombastic music, loads of sfx and dare I say it, written for girls.

/grump

The great thing with the series was the fact it was so character driven. I cant see them doing it to the same level in a remake.... And there is only one Kurr Avon!!!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back