Blake's 7 prop replicas?

Eagle

Sr Member
Anyone doing these?...

http://www.hermit.org/Blakes7/Gallery/Props.html

lib-gun.jpeg

Buh, bah, buh BAAA BUH BAAAA... Buh bah BAAAH BUH BOHHHHH... :cool

I have one of those Liberator teleporter bracelets... don't remember who did it. This isn't mine either, but just a pic that was in my files.

bracewt3.jpg

I had both of those. But had to sell them.

Can't remember the guys name who made them.

He doesn't seem to be around anymore. Had kids last I heard.

I have one of the teleporter bracelets from the same run. First-class! IIRC he went to great lengths to get the same pinky perspex.

I've always wanted one of the Federation rifles! If anyone does one of those I'd love to know about it.

Funny this thread started. I just bought the first 2 tech manuals so i can use the blueprints to recreate the transporter bracelet, the scorpio bracelet, the scorpio gun and hopefully the liberator gun.

I also watched a couple of episodes again from the 1st season as i was a big fan as a kid, what a blast from the past :)

I managed to pick up a Teleport bracelet made by Martin Bower a while back on Ebay, they do come up every once in a while. From memory i paid about £70. The one that sold on the 18th March went for £390 !!!

Its a great item & is made in exactly the same way as the originals (apart from a change in perspex button colour due to supply issues.) I was lucky enough to meet Martin last year, loads of interesting stories & some cracking models to look at......

I have been looking for a good Liberator gun replica myself for a while, some of the EBAY ones look a little dodgy to say the least.

Check out the Blakes 7 fan club website "horizon", they are the guys who commision Martin to do a batch of bracelets every once in a while......

I've got a Liberator Teleport Bracelet (had a Bower one but traded it), a Federation Rifle replica, and a Federation Trooper Helmet. I really want the Liberator sonic gun, and would KILL for the ORAC. That is just amazing work!

Ooooh Blake's 7 props........................

Some of mine.

Fantastic show. :)

FEDERATION RIFLE.

fedrifle1.jpg

TELEPORT BRACELET

teleport.jpg

SCORPIO CLIP GUN

scorpio1.jpg

FEDERATION GUARD HELMET

helm.jpg

LIBERATOR HANDGUN

liberator2.jpg

Cheers,

Andy

Awesome props guys. Man I miss that show. Hated the way it ended.

I thought it was a fantastic way for it to end, we wouldn't be talking about it now if had just fizzled away like so many other shows do/did.

Great helmet Phil, the ranks of the Federation Guards are growing! :love

Cheers,

Andy

I thought it was a fantastic way for it to end, we wouldn't be talking about it now if had just fizzled away like so many other shows do/did.

But was it suppoesed to end that way, or did it get cancelled leaving a clifhanger much like "SOAP" ended?

But was it suppoesed to end that way, or did it get cancelled leaving a clifhanger much like "SOAP" ended?

According to Paul Darrow, the only reason they had the last series is because the BBC was desperate for programing. They hated that, as he put it that, that cheap little space opera was one of their top rated programs. They were told that no matter what, this was the last season for the show. He said it was just as well, they had Avon getting more psychotic as the episodes went on, and he didn't see how they could have done another one.

Paul Darrow said that they were discussing who should kill Blake, so he volunteered. It was a great scene because it showed how Blake could screw-up. If when asked by Avon if he betrayed him, all Blake would have had to do is simply say no, and the situation would have been defused. Instead he said, Avon let me explain. Which to Avon was Blake saying, YES! Bye, bye Blake. I did like how they left themselves an out, by having the last gunshot you hear being Avon's. It fit his character.

David.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back