Movie T-Shirts

I got their Big Lebowski baseball shirt (which they're out of right now). The brand of the shirt is Canvas and it's much nicer and more fitted than the generic raglans I've seen on some sites. They seem to use nicer shirts such as American Apparel and such on their tees.

Nothing to really add except that I'm really pleased with this company's product.

One of my favourite t-shirts (not movie but was featured in the UK comedy series "The IT Crowd"):
rtfm-hmc-sd.jpg

^^^^ Thats freakin' awesome!

I've had that site bookmarked for a while... because I've needed an International Order for Gorillas ever since I saw this movie.
Just need to find an excuse to buy more shirts.

Now they have the bunny slippers. Oh so tempting...

I have the Toxic Waste shirt. It is pretty nice quality. If you are going for accuracy I'm not sure about that. Overall, I really like the shirt.

People at work who get it really like it. The ones that don't think I hate the environment. It is truly awesome.

I have the Toxic Waste shirt. It is pretty nice quality. If you are going for accuracy I'm not sure about that. Overall, I really like the shirt.

People at work who get it really like it. The ones that don't think I hate the environment. It is truly awesome.

I used to have this shirt that said.

PAVE THE PLANET
One World,
One People,
One Giant Slab Asphalt

Had a planet with a big gray strip through it and white dashed lines.

Used to wear it to Greatful Dead shows alot. The hippies & tree huggers would sneer and curse at me.

I wish I could find the shirt I saw years ago that had like the yellow and black construction bar and said:

STOP PLATE TECTONICS!

I use to have a shirt that read, "Visualize Whirrled Peas".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAA

Aha. Ahem....

nevermind.

Scott

I've got the Adams Atoms shirt, the Charleston Chiefs shirt and an Elsinore shirt- and they are all brilliant. One thing to watch out for is that the shirts are a little on the small side, so it's best to go up a size.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back