Killer Klowns from Outer Space pieces

Howlrunner

Sr Member
Got the last of these pieces through the other day, so I thought I'd take some pics. Still waiting to get a decent frame for the print and production drawing....

DSCF4498.jpg

DSCF4497.jpg

DSCF4499.jpg

Bump In The Night Productions popcorn klown. Not as well painted as the one used in their advertising photos but still a great piece. Latex, foam filled head, metal rod down the 'body' and weighted popcorn bucket with real popcorn.

DSCF4519.jpg

Rare print/giclee (supposedly only 10 of this design were produced in 2006 for the San Diego ComicCon). Hand signed by all three Chiodo Brothers. 22" x 18".

DSCF4516.jpg

My favourite of the bunch! An original, hand drawn "Fishing Pole" production drawing from "Killer Klowns from Outer Space". This is what the klowns use for hauling around their cotton candy coccooned victims (rarely spotted in the movie, but clearly visible in the above giclee). Been after an original piece from KK for a while now, so this was a great score! 15" x 8".

I wondered how that piece might look in person.

Not bad at all, but you're right; not really as advertised, either.

Great film, cool prop for the money.

-Rylo

I've met quite a few people that gained a phobia of clowns thanks to this movie!
I, on the other hand LOVE this movie in all it's glory.
I'd love to see a remake.
Gotta keep people scared!
Great props, I would love to have the popcorn clown - where did you get it?

The popcorn klown was made by Bump In The Night Productions, but I don't think they have it in stock any more. May be some left on eBay though.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back