Show your Dr. Who props!

Thanks for the info foldart. Looks like I'll be giving the box a go myself at some point. ;)

Also, hard to believe that the pendant is just a piece of dowel. Great job!

Hi, I'm new here. It's a small collection, but I'm planning on expanding it. I have a scarf and some sonic screwdrivers. I have all but the 2nd Doctor's sonic. I do, however, have one of its Energizer descendants as a placeholder. The hat is just an accent.

IMG_0240.JPG

Hi all,
A friend asked if I could help with a prop with certain requirements. I'm trying to make the Pertwee Tardis key so I designed this based off images and did a quick print and spray. Lost some of the constellation lines in the rush and heavy spray but looking for some thoughts on accuracy.
The design on the left has 2 pieces that were glued together and there are 2 samples in the right to show both sides.
Thanks

Screenshot_030117_065248_PM.jpgJX46XP6.jpg.png

Hi all,
A friend asked if I could help with a prop with certain requirements. I'm trying to make the Pertwee Tardis key so I designed this based off images and did a quick print and spray. Lost some of the constellation lines in the rush and heavy spray but looking for some thoughts on accuracy.
The design on the left has 2 pieces that were glued together and there are 2 samples in the right to show both sides.
Thanks

View attachment 710877View attachment 710883

Here's mine - I don't have any pictures of the actual print but you can click the '3D' icon in the top right of the viewer to click and drag the model around and see all sides.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/826LVAQ6M/third-doctor-s-t-a-r-d-i-s-key-pendant?optionId=6767113

I forget what the source was for the images I based it on - probably a mix of screen shots with head on front and back views from a prop site with a replica, but yours looks pretty legit to me, accuracy-wise, but here those are:

tardisKey03a.jpg tardisKey03b.jpg

That is the Mooncrest models replica and the source was photographs of the actual screen used key which is now in private hands.

Here's mine - I don't have any pictures of the actual print but you can click the '3D' icon in the top right of the viewer to click and drag the model around and see all sides.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/826LVAQ6M/third-doctor-s-t-a-r-d-i-s-key-pendant?optionId=6767113

I forget what the source was for the images I based it on - probably a mix of screen shots with head on front and back views from a prop site with a replica, but yours looks pretty legit to me, accuracy-wise, but here those are:

View attachment 716786 View attachment 716787

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back