Show your Dr. Who props!

Took my Tardis out for a spin, I'm going to start putting it in all my landscape photos this year.

Attachments

• Tardis project - 01.jpg
    Tardis project - 01.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 281
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 215
  • Tardis project - 01 alt 02 LRS.jpg
    Tardis project - 01 alt 02 LRS.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 220
Last edited:
A easy prop to do but couldn't help myself. One eBay purchase and little work with a scalpel blade and it's done. (Almost)
help from my daughters bed to set the scene.
image.jpg
Just to compare to Dark original
image.jpg
And of course the soldier so brave he doesn't need a gun
image.jpg
Yes I know the base is not right but he dose come off it so hoping to sort that soon. Just the kid in me wanted to show you now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 166
Nice! I wasn't sure how easy the exact style of army man would be to find, but the soldier without a gun would be a nice little prop to have. And as a bonus, you know you'll be safe at night from monsters under the bed. :D

Nice! I wasn't sure how easy the exact style of army man would be to find, but the soldier without a gun would be a nice little prop to have. And as a bonus, you know you'll be safe at night from monsters under the bed. :D

Funny what my wife said forgetting that under the bed is a cyberman and zigon. The Silence is in the wardrobe.

Got a couple pieces in recently from Mooncrest Models to make a nice "Rise of the Cybermen" collection. In the pic are the Mooncrest TARDIS Power Cell and Cybus Earpods as well as the Character Options Cyberman voice changer helmet that has been upgraded by GeneralFrosty with metal finish and fine details cleaned up and added.

Rise-smal_zps1c72fd10.jpg

I'm hoping to have one soon actually. Right now it's a scheduling issue as my girlfriend and I work conflicting hours unfortunately. But the next one is scripted and piece is in hand! So hopefully soon :)

Here is my Capaldi ring made by THE jewellers and bespoke made around my own weeding ring. I love it and it is beautiful to see and wear.

Petra and Kate have really created a masterpiece in my ring.

I know that people will say that it not like Peter's ring but I wasn't going for exact, this was made for me around my own ring.

Hope you like.........

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    705.2 KB · Views: 264
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    717.8 KB · Views: 238
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    683.7 KB · Views: 204
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    769 KB · Views: 232
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    768.6 KB · Views: 227

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back