Show your Dr. Who props!

The Ring of Rassilon.

20141008_094157.jpg

My girlfriend's son has been away all summer. He's the one who got me watching the new Dr. Who (I grew up with Tom Baker). I made him a few things while he was gone. A few TARDIS keys, psychic paper, the make-your-own-sonic kit (bought from ThinkGeek), and a box to keep it all in.

Could you post the measurements for the psychic paper?

That, plus I assume you must have an awesome workshop at your disposal! :)

Have you ever considered doing a large scale prop build, like a TARDIS console? (It's my dream to build that some day...!)

I've built full scale Daleks, it's the space needed to store large scale props.No, no awesome workshop, just a few very basic tools.

Great power cell, Oblivion! I had a chance to discover your threads, and the amazing job you do on your creations :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a great prop replica! Perhaps my favorite episode of the season thus far. And that sonic stand is really something else

If anyone is looking for the Twelfth Doctor's Invisibility Watch from The Caretaker you'll want to look for a TX8 RED LED WATCH. I had ID'd this watch a few weeks ago and it finally came in. The top button turns the LED screen on for a few seconds just like in the episode, so they used the watch unaltered.

Invisibility-Watch2_zpsac79dde9.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back