Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle RESTORATION (Leonardo Lives!)

Aww..C'mon!
Tom,
This had to feel pretty damn good working on this piece of movie history eh? Damn you my friend. LOL
Talk about results too...wow. You outdid yourself man. Very impressive work and your success is well deserved.

Much Respect....

David

There are certainly distinct variations of the suits between movies. First ones being the best.

I totally agree on the first film costumes being the coolest looking.

This is purly fantastic! I love the restoration work on this.
(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup

Thanks VERY much!

Aww..C'mon!
Tom,
This had to feel pretty damn good working on this piece of movie history eh? Damn you my friend. LOL
Talk about results too...wow. You outdid yourself man. Very impressive work and your success is well deserved.

Much Respect....

David

Ha... I've been damned! Yes, it was an incredible feeling working on a piece of history like this (and a Henson Creature Shop piece at that!).

The kind words are very much appreciated David... too kind man. Means a lot to me!

best,
Tom

Wait isn't that DONATELLO ? Purple gear and a single strap for a bow staff.... I say thats Donny !

But that aside BEAUTIFUL FREAKING RESTORATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A WORK OF GENIUS !!!!!!

Moony

Its Leo

tmnt.jpg

Stunning work, totally impressed. Still remember going to the cinema to see TMNT and even thinking about it now brings a smile to my face. Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back