The Lord of Darkness arrives!

rad1701

Sr Member
I got him...finally! Showed up yesterday. Got lucky and seems to be in perfect shape. Here are a quick few pics I snapped. Got # 118 of 500 for the exclusive version. Now just have to decide on either putting him in half a Detolf case or get something custom made. Ignore the goofy guy in one of the pictures. Not sure how he got into the shot. :cool

darkness1.jpg

darkness2.jpg

darkness25.jpg

darkness3.jpg

It's really an amazing piece - and huge. I've begun to collect more statues lately and I'm hooked. This is one of Sideshow's best, and most awesome efforts. The pictures I took quickly and do not even do it justice. Still available too by the way:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=71271

(Go with the exclusive version, you get both a special hand with the unicorn horn in it and also the regular edition hand with sword)

nice piece!!!

p.s. also like the fact that you've got the SG-1 Ark of Truth DVD on your desk....looking forward to seeing that released here in the UK

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back