Wolverine Claws - Can anyone help me out??

JBReplicas

Sr Member
As the title suggests I'm looking for info on Wolverine claws, I would ideally like an aluminium set but a 'good' resin set/kit would also be ok, if any makers can chime in that would be great, many thanks, oh and I'm in the UK, thanks alot :thumbsup

As if I didn't have enough things to work on to last me for a good long while, I'm planning on taking a shot at making a set of claws out of wood. When is the movie supposed to come out?

comander Cody.
There is a guy at the LOH... Damn whats the name of the forum...
Its a superhero forum.. Its a guy there that made some very nice metal claws. I belive he got a warning from Marvel but its worth a try.

Did you ask The Man? He seems to be working on accurate Wolverine leather jackets, I bet he would help you.

Yeah, I did.
It´s no big deal actually. They´re put in place by 4 screws, 2 each. So a screwdriver and you´re set to go at it. They´re easily put back too. The thing about them is that they´re quite large, designated for large mitts....so, good thing is i have a pair of resins too, customized to my size. Anyhoo, The Museum Replicas are nice. Have a good weight and are sharp (or actually "pointy") as hell, but they´re kinda stupidly constructed where the claws are attached to the handpiece....They are really just meant for display. I reckon that, with the new movie alot of new props will see the light of day...My hopes are up for "bone"-claws....would be neat.

-Lars

Thanks Lars. I'm still tempted to get a set. I just missed a chance to get a set of metal claws and am on the lookout for another set.

Any chance you could post a pic of the Museum Replicas side by side with your hand so I can get an idea of the size? The handpiece on the claw replicas seems quite small in the pics I have seen.

hey Arek,
I´ll try to take some pics of the Museum Replicas ones compared to resins and my hand this evening.
cheers

-Lars

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back