Phoenix friends! Any place to get gold plating?

Hecubus114

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey! Does anyone who lives in Phoenix (well, doesnt matter where you live if you can help) that knows of a local place to get things gold plated? Phoenix is a very industrious city - so I know there must be tons of places - but I'd like to know if anyone has had any first hand experience they can recommend. Thanks!

if that doesnt work, try www.vacmet.com - ask for kevin...they are in the Los Angeles area, but they are the place the gold plated the original Indy Idol and New Hope C3P0 too back in 1976

thats where I get all my gold plating done...you can drive it over *6 hours or mail it...but they specialize in this kinda of thing

Thanks for the tips, guys. I just want to have a few smaller things done and my biggest obstacle has been finding a place that will do just a few smaller things - I assume both the places you guys suggested will though because I dont think most people here have wholesale amounts of items gold plated :)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back