Killer Klowns DVD screen cap/pic needed

Howlrunner

Sr Member
Can anyone get me a good screencap (or any picture if you have one) from Killer Klowns from Outer Space of the "fishing rod"/pole that the Klowns use to carry around their cotton candy coccooned humans? Doesn't have to be prop-build worthy, visually pleasing scene would work just as well. :love

Here is the only shot of anything like a Fishing Rod I could find. I couldn't find any scene of it actually being used.

Hope this helps:confused

Thank you. :) Great picture, that's exactly the item that I'm after pictures of. It's been years since I last watched K.K. so I've forgotten what props were actually in it. I thought that it was used to carry around coccooned victims (well that's definately what it was designed for) and could be seen more clearly in the scene where the Klown sticks the curly straw in the coccoon and drinks some of the fluid. Must be imagining things though.....

I didn't see it in the "Crazy Straw" scene.

Maybe you saw the Director's Cut.:lol

When I watch from start to finish again without FF I will keep an eye out and see if I catch sight of it.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back